My 2013 GTS by Prefix...a work in progress (pics)

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could you please pm me a price for that set for the gen 5? Can you do the nut in viper yellow? Other finish options?
Thanks
Van

I just had this set of GA3 wheels built for a Ford GT customer. The 6-lug version of them would be perfect on this car.

You must be registered for see images attach

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was arranged by Bill Pemberton of Woodhouse (who I bought the car from), through his personal introduction of me to the Prefix people. As for the cost, as mentioned previously, I'll post it when the project is finished and the cost finalized.

Your paying as they go???? Damn I don't think I would have agreed to that. But hey if you got the money why not?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had this set of GA3 wheels built for a Ford GT customer. The 6-lug version of them would be perfect on this car.

VERY nice and would be even better if he got the center nut lug just as shown with the same style wheel as the GTSR to really help replicate the car. Of course that requires a different wheel mount too.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice and would be even better if he got the center nut lug just as shown with the same style wheel as the GTSR to really help replicate the car. Of course that requires a different wheel mount too.

Here is a sneak preview. GA3-6, satin black centers, gloss black lip. Centerlock conversion with the red splined GT nut. 18/19 combo to utilize the factory tires.

Many of the Viper Comp Coupe racers are running the same GA3-6 wheel. It is a true track wheel :)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels are ordered :)

Thanks again for the business, and I'm happy to participate with this project!

Tony

Appreciate your recommendations and ease of doing business. Ohlarikd, I'd say you were a good influence! I'm told by Prefix that more pics will be available this AM, and that an outdoor photo shoot will happen later today or tomorrow depending on the weather...then the car will be ready to ship home, subject to Prefix quality control approval and Reliable scheduling :)))

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<<Maybe you can add a red R next to the GTS badge to complete the GTS-R tribute look? It would definitely give the car that last touch.>>

Interesting idea, but the car is a GTS, not the racer. I had thought of having numbers (13 for the year) permanently air brushed under clear on both doors...black circle and white number outlined in red... . but too much of a departure from the base car. Would look awesome if it was an ACR!

<<There is no company on earth I would trust more than Prefix to do this job, their intimate knowledge of the car itself and their painting capability makes them very unique>>

Amen Jon!!

You would be right because the Final Edition Gen 2's did not have it either. Then again the GTS of today could be rougly compared equipment wise to a Gen 2 ACR and 98 tribute car that only had a non functional wing and canards added.

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Photo's...Needs GTS badges, then outdoor photo shoot.

OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First pic is off water leask test...passed

Third pic is off water leask test...passed!

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roy, that is by far the nicest viper I have ever seen. You have great tastes. Good Luck and can't wait to see it!!

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Nice looking car
Eric and the Guys really know how to do it :)

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those wheels are very sharp looking. The only downside is that you cannot use Forgelines Center lock that available for the street on the track.......

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expected something more "solid" but maybe I have different taste. anyway enjoy your unique car and I'm glad someone has his own special combo Viper and it is a job well-done by prefix :)

OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Show and tell...DV400020 before and after...

Thanks to the Prefix project team and my point man Dale Markgraf (Program Manager), Bill Pemberton, and special thanks to Mark Trostle (SRT Design Director), for his expertise and personal time...they all made this cool car happen.

Lastly, thanks to all of you, for your interest, support and kind comments...you've been a great audience!

OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Outdoor shoot pics

OP