My Car's for Sale =(

g3173

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Car\'s for Sale =(

Hi Everyone!

Well I guess it's time to pass the torch. I normally wouldn't leave this post here but for some reason I can't post a classified ad. It keeps telling me to register. Do you guys know how I can post my baby up?

So here's the scoop!

2004 Black SRT-10, 1 owner (ME)
Mileage just broke 6000
MODS:
Corsa exhaust, cross overs removed.
High flow cast
3.55 gears
Comp Coupe PCU
K&N intake
Valaya Racing Billet Alum. Coil over suspension system.
Team Tech 5 point harness (Driver Side Only)
Valentine 1 radar detector hard wired to car.
MGW stainless steal dressing for interior
MGW black anodized license plates w/ security screws.

This is my most favorite toy and I am really sad to see it go! Wife and I are buying a new home in a very.... very.... expensive part of the Bay Area and I need to cut back on a few things. She (viper) has been totally pampered and properly broken in. All mods and maintenance have been done by Valaya Racing and car is professionally cleaned by AJ's in San Jose. If you live in the Bay and haven't been to AJ's... you are totally missing out! They are by far the best luxury car wash facility and they do AMAZING work with black cars!!!

Please PM me for more details!

Thanks,
Gene :headbang:

OP
OP
G

g3173

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: My Car\'s for Sale =(

Hi Raven,

Geez I really didn't think about the price. I was just freakin out about putting her up for sale. I guess as of now i'm gona take the best offer. Does anyone know how I can post pictures?

Thanks,
Gene

OP
OP
G

g3173

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hi Ledfoot!

Thanks for the support. Yeah it really ***** to see her go but i'll eventually get another one. You know what it's like to live in the Bay.

Anyways! i'm still doing research as to what might be a fair price for her. But offers are always welcomed and I thank everyone that has so far shown interest! I was a little suprised to see the demand for an 04. I finally figured out how to post a classified ad on the board so it should be up soon.

I've got a few pix on my PC so if anyone needs a pix just send me an email and I'll forward you some.

Regards,
Gene

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gene,
Let me know when you come up with a price.
Ricky