My diecast collection

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Here is a snapshot of part of my collection. I am waiting for a particular shelving unit to come back in stock so I can display the rest in another part of my office. These are primarily ones that didn't come with boxes.
DSC_0353.JPG

My family bought me a 1:10 radio controlled SRT-10 for Father's Day.
DSC_0349.JPG

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Those are actually a bunch of individual cases that I purchased at Michael's (arts and crafts store). They are just stacked on top of each other. They are frequently out of stock at the store though.

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Those are all 1:18 cars, except for the 4 1:24 cars in the boxes. I had 2 feet between the doors and they fit just nice against the wall. In my other rack, I have them facing forward to better use the space. As you can see, I still need more display cases.
DSC_0227.JPG

Here is a closeup of the AutoArt GTS-Rs. I still need two more.
DSC_0228.JPG

And a few of the ones Willem helped me get from his neck of the woods.
DSC_02291.JPG

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So your the one that bought all the diecast Vipers! I've been looking for a Gen1 everytime I pass a hobby store, I'm just looking for one car.

But that is pretty freakin sweet!!! : )

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
MARKK--
With so many in your collection maybe you can put me onto a Gen 3 white vert with blue stripes and a Gen white 4 coupe with blue stripes. As you can see in my avitar I have both cars and would love diecast versions if any exist---Dave

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Dave, I have not seen any SRT-10's in white/blue. There is an all-white ERTL 2003 SRT-10 and you can add stripes.

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for 2 copies of my 2000 RT/10 Black and black and my 2008 Venom Red Hennessey Coupe; if you want to part with these units let me know.

Great collection.

Cheers,

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
If you are looking for 1:18 size, there are a lot of black RT/10's available. However, they will almost always be a 1993 with the 3-spoke wheels. You will find the 5-spoke ('96-'98 style) on some of the black/silver cars, but I don't think you'll find the 2000-style wheels.
For the 2008, there are 1:24 size red coupes on ebay. Use the search terms: 2008 viper red srt* (important to use the asterisk because they will be listed as "SRT-10", "SRT 10", "SRT10", etc.

Happy Hunting.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a few of the thousands of Viper models and memorabilia I have. It's a sickness. I have gotten over it though. Haven't bought anything in a long while.

Attachments

• 5viper_pit_pg4image[1].jpg
    5viper_pit_pg4image[1].jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 3viper_pit_pg4image[1].jpg
    3viper_pit_pg4image[1].jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Picture 289.jpg
    Picture 289.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 034.jpg
    Picture 034.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Picture 036.jpg
    Picture 036.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I finally purchased the last AutoArt GTS-R that I needed to complete my collection of every AA Viper model (including the ones marked "prototype"). There were supposed to be a few new AA models this year, but I haven't seen them yet.
Since I'm primarily focused on 1:18 size, I'll be posting my Anson 1:12s and the various 1:24 models that I have in the classifieds. (I need to take the pictures first.)

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. Yes, there are 14 GTS-R's. There are 8 SRT-10 models and three of them are listed as "prototypes" and have a different model number. The last GTS-R that I just received completed my collection of all the different AA Viper models. There are also the Comp Coupes.

I should mention that I once saw one of the Woodhouse Comp Coupes that had VCA detailing. The picture showed VCA, but the seller didn't actually have that car. He was using a picture from somewhere else. I've never seen another one of these, so technically I am missing the VCA-detailed version of the Woodhouse car (model 80423).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456