My first time

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I got to work on a Viper owners personal car. I had just as much fun with his car as I do building them at work. Ok so I only replaced the battery. I still had fun.

V

Venomiss

That's awesome!
We still remember you when we got our first Viper in 1999.:)

OP
OP
V

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's nice to be a small part of the Viper community. Even if I'm not an owner. Yea "99" was a good year for me. I had been at Viper for two years by then. I also got to go to the 5th VOI in Los Vegas. Fun times.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's nice to be a small part of the Viper community. Even if I'm not an owner. Yea "99" was a good year for me. I had been at Viper for two years by then. I also got to go to the 5th VOI in Los Vegas. Fun times.

You work at CAAP? What was your role with Viper?

OP
OP
V

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I built your Viper. I am one of less than 80 people who currently build the Dodge Viper. I've been at it since 1997. I've been in the chassis department the entire time. And I like it.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I built your Viper. I am one of less than 80 people who currently build the Dodge Viper. I've been at it since 1997. I've been in the chassis department the entire time. And I like it.

Thank you for what you do, we appreciate the dedication and workmanship you folks put into these cars. Come to Carlisle Pa on July 10th, we will have 50+ Vipers there and we would love to have you chat with us. Would like to have you sign my current Viper under the hood:2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is awesome! Thanks for building the best sports car in the world for so many years!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth