My message was removed with no notice, no reason given

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
she's powerful

You must be registered for see images attach

Sheila Jackson Lee - Zimbio

Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee (D) proposes a congressional resolution to honor Michael Jackson during his memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles Tuesday, July 7. (Getty Images) Caught up in the spirit of remembering Michael Jackson for good things like his physics-defying dance skillz, Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) proposed a resolution to honor MJ with a congressional resolution at his memorial Tuesday.

no "from texas" cracks, please

Frankster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mich-heel *******? Who wants post about a child molester?

Did you know he was funneling money to muslims organizations thru rent payments as high a 100,000 per month? All this after his return from Quatar. HUMMMM?

If I never hear another thing about Mich-heel Jacksass it won't be too soon.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive had a few posts pulled (probably should have been too) and not been told before. i never cared.

its a PIA for the mod to send a note like that. it takes time and a few back and forth *** too.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Protocol is to notify the user when a post/thread is pulled. Lee usually beats us if we don't follow protocol and that's not fun. :D Maybe you didn't hit the "Submit Reply" button after typing your message? :dunno:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The question has been asked by me in the moderator forum and no one knows.
My guess is you failed to hit submit OR you assumed you hit it and moved on too fast, if you do that before it uploads you kill it, has happened to me and many others who come back and wonder where their post is.
We do try and be pretty religious about notification, it was the major failing back in the day that caused major problems.
Having said that everyone is a volunteer and has another job so if the action is taken and one is distracted right at the same time it's possible to forget to notify, but the beatings are not so severe as to eliminate confessions when a mistake is made. :rolaugh: So in this case I think we just have an upload glitch.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't remove it either.

We all are pretty good about sending a pm FIRST, then removing/moving a thread or post.

I suspect what Lee says happened.

OP
OP
Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, shoot, I just dont know. Maybe I screwed up in posting it. All I said was a mee-too +1 comment, following uhm, I cant think of his name right now, you know the McViper guy who frequents ******'s, and graces us with his pictures? I think my post would have been the second reply, but maybe I didnt hit the button. I dont know, plus, I am losing interest...yawn...beddy-bye time!

Thanks, to everyone who responded. Lee, Leslie, Armen, Eucharistos, Venomiss, Bigs, Plum, Tony, Dave, Franster. You guys must really love me. (heh heh!)

OP
OP
Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I let my VENOM membership lapse for the first time since about 2001, I think, while my car was out of commission, doing mods.

Now that I'm back running, I plan to rejoin. This time, I want it to say Venom under my avatar, instead of VCA member like it did, and want my name added in the site members list. :D

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I let my VENOM membership lapse for the first time since about 2001, I think, while my car was out of commission, doing mods.

Now that I'm back running, I plan to rejoin. This time, I want it to say Venom under my avatar, instead of VCA member like it did, and want my name added in the site members list. :D

We can make that happen, just go here VIPER MAGAZINE to reup online and then pm me. Let me know the color you want for the venom tag, we have all the Viper combos.

V

Venomiss

You'll want to re-up soon since the raffle car has been announced and tickets are for sale now.;)

lutz1.jpg

OP
OP
Vic

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks, VCA crew!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics