My Viper was STOLEN.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Pictures are posted of my wrecked/stolen viper.

That's messed up. A guy on Autogeek just posted this picture of his brother's Viper. He let his friend take it for a ride last night and here is the result.
You must be registered for see images

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those pics make me feel anger. Too bad the thief didn't do himself in during that wreck.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ouch, thats what mine started off like. Sorry for your loss.
Damn fools !

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

wow.. its a shame... this pics make me feel sick... and more sick i felt when i read that he only broke a hand... wow. i hope he dies in jail.!!! and probably losses is assh... virginity...

finnsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What a horrible sight! :omg:

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any luck with insurance yet? Any plans of restoring/repairing? Is it a total loss? Kinda makes you wish they accidentally cut his head off with the roof, doesn't it?

*BUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZ* "Whoops!!"

Jeff

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any luck with insurance yet? Any plans of restoring/repairing? Is it a total loss? Kinda makes you wish they accidentally cut his head off with the roof, doesn't it?

*BUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZ* "Whoops!!"

Jeff
Very well said Jeff. The latest news. Insurance co. has several adjusters looking at the totaled remains and also the book of receipts and complete log from day 1 that I sent them. They are considering the high value (I hope) and will hear something shortly on the amount. The sheriff offices of which 2 counties were involved are moving very slowly which really *****. I spoke with a detective yesterday and he said the case is just now being assigned a detective and then an arrest warrant will be issued for the theif (if they can find him). As soon as this is wrapped up I plan on getting a new ACR and currently searching for the best price. I still very much miss my Gen 2 and everyday I keep wishing this was all just a dream.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never mind about refraining from posting public information on this lowlife rodent who stole this Viper. If the VCA can't implement a proper public hanging, what good is it? The legal system protects the filth of society and there isn't any chance in hell that the criminal will suffer as much as the victim of this crime has. This was a traumatizing experience for the victim and the only suitable punishment would be the death sentence or in the least, life imprisonment.
You really made my day with this post and hit the nail on the head. Well said and I thank you very much. Mark.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very well said Jeff. The latest news. Insurance co. has several adjusters looking at the totaled remains and also the book of receipts and complete log from day 1 that I sent them. They are considering the high value (I hope) and will hear something shortly on the amount. The sheriff offices of which 2 counties were involved are moving very slowly which really *****. I spoke with a detective yesterday and he said the case is just now being assigned a detective and then an arrest warrant will be issued for the theif (if they can find him). As soon as this is wrapped up I plan on getting a new ACR and currently searching for the best price. I still very much miss my Gen 2 and everyday I keep wishing this was all just a dream.

I hope USAA does the right thing. As for payments, they've been very good for us in that regard but, then again, I never submitted anything as highly valued as your car. I hope it works for you.

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should also see what the insurance company would want for buy back. Looking at it, there seems to be some useful parts you can sell to recoup some money that way. The wheels look untouched, motor, stuff like that. Just a thought.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, what happened with USAA? I have them for everything (excluding Viper).

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, what happened with USAA? I have them for everything (excluding Viper).
Get rid of them NOW for your sake. Here is the latest update. I hired an attorney and we have a deposition next week to determine how much insurance money I will get. Yes thats right, I have not got 1 cent back so far on my stolen and totalled Viper. You have heard me say on here for years, EIAS, everything is a scam.......

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get rid of them NOW for your sake. Here is the latest update. I hired an attorney and we have a deposition next week to determine how much insurance money I will get. Yes thats right, I have not got 1 cent back so far on my stolen and totalled Viper. You have heard me say on here for years, EIAS, everything is a scam.......

:omg: OMG, I am so sorry. I am glad you let us know as I will make sure I never give them my business. I hope it works out for you. I have not read the entire post, what happened, why did they not want to pay? You can just tell me what page it is on if you do not feel like typing it again.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, the worst kind of nightmare that you just don't wake up from. It's a loss. It's a personal violation. Stay strong.
Thank you Marv and others for the kind replies. You guys are really something!! I have not been on this site much lately but this week I ordered a new 09 aero coupe. My Gen 2 was VERY special and everytime I drive the new one, I will always think of my best and lost friend. Mark.

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It still *****. Wish there was some way to bring it back. I have got a couple of old cars that have become my "friends" I don't know what I would do if someone took them. Good Luck with your new toy. Remember they always say, "The Best Cure For An Old Love Is A New One".

What a sucky statement.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Viper GTSR 91,

I do hope that your insurance company does issue you a healthy check with interest for making you wait.

I am pleased to hear you've ordered an '09 Aero Coupe, I know you'll love it and enjoy it!!

Regards,
Aaron

Habu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What insurance company would you guys recommend? I have USAA:omg:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What insurance company would you guys recommend? I have USAA:omg:

I moved to Grundy from USAA for my Viper. But everything else (homeowners, umbrella, daily drivers, etc.) is with USAA so I'm anxious to hear about the details when mark is able to talk to about them. I hope he makes out well and USAA does the right thing for him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth