my wife is going to kick my *** !

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been looking for a clean low milage White Mamba,priced reasonably, found one for 61k and bought it.......now I have 2 Vipers (again) wifey is going to trip............anybody looking for a Saphirre/siler ACR ?

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're dead. That white Mamba is going to look so nice next to the Copperhead. I'll bet she can't wait to get rid of it after shee does away with you - I'll probably get it for about $20K...

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great deal on the White Mamba; now get it Paxton SC'd and you will enjoy it more!!!

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Its easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

I'd say it's PATHETIC to ask for either. :nono:

I make the money, I'll buy whatever the freaking hell I want and she better like it.

Some of you instead of buying Vipers should first go buy a pair of BALLS and put them on, they feel good, believe me. Castration does not come with marriage, it is a choice that some people make.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zorroespanol,

You're absolutely right except the castration part - lotta guys get castrated during marriage (wrong woman but afraid to let go).

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
What is a wife? ?

depends who you ask.... if you ask me (single still) it would be

Wonderful
Instrument
For
Entertainment

you ask a married woman

With
Idiot
For
Eternity

or
Washing
Ironing
F&*$ing
Etc....

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its easier to ask forgiveness than permission.

I'd say it's PATHETIC to ask for either. :nono:

I make the money, I'll buy whatever the freaking hell I want and she better like it.

Some of you instead of buying Vipers should first go buy a pair of BALLS and put them on, they feel good, believe me. Castration does not come with marriage, it is a choice that some people make.

10300351148329881Sackrace-med.jpg

OP
OP
L

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too funny............I'm keeping both for a while, but will listen to resonable offers on the ACR

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the Mamba. Keep the ACR because you will regret selling it seeing how you once had an 01 GTS and bought the ACR later. I agree with a previous post and get her jewelry. I actually am now renovating the kitchen and it is sooo worth it to level the playing field again.

IWishIHadaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least you had the balls to do it. I wussed out last week after driving a yellow 2005. It's probably gone now at that price.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmm.. lets see.. I dont have a wife, have bought 3 vipers and no one seems to *****, so.. I think I'll stay single, cuz the girlfriends sure luv 'em.

Hey Ledfoot shoot me some details on the ACR, milage, condition, warranty, mods, # owner, and price, and lets see if I can help make your wife happy. (ok, dont read into that too much) :)

Jon

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least you had the balls to do it. I wussed out last week after driving a yellow 2005. It's probably gone now at that price.
There's a yellow GTS in a east bay dealership... come take it away already. I hate seeing that thing sitting by itself in the showroom. I also hate not being the only snake in the neighborhood. :D