N.Calif East Bay Viper Meet??

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last I heard this was tenatively set for 7/19. I for one can make any other weekend in July except for 7/19...But I understand if "the show must go on"...

JoeB,Todd,Dave,Gavin, etc, what is the latest Plan?

Tomer

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomer

I can't make the 19th I've got a Softball Tournament in Las Vegas, but anyone pick a date. I'm ready.

Joe B 01

OP
OP
T

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, lets shoot for 27th or 28th! Any other takers??

Also Joe, I thought someone mentioned that the Vipers will be officially lining up at one of the upcoming Hot August nights?

Do you know anything about that?

Tomer

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be able to make the 27th or 28th. The 19th would be bad since I'm doing the AutoZotica Rally on the 20th. Weekday traffic out of the South Bay is painfull too.

-Matt

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matt:
I might be able to make the 27th or 28th. The 19th would be bad since I'm doing the AutoZotica Rally on the 20th. Weekday traffic out of the South Bay is painfull too.

-Matt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm good for the <FONT COLOR="red">28th</FONT c>. I have a wedding to go to on the 27th. I'll also be going to the autozotica cruise on the 20th. Anyone else other then Matt going to that?

<FONT COLOR="Red">edit:switched from the 27th to the 28th, wedding is actually on the 27th</FONT c>

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VPRVENM97:
I'm good for the 27th. I have a wedding to go to on the 28th. I'll also be going to the autozotica cruise on the 20th. Anyone else other then Matt going to that?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im going to the Autozotica Cruise
bounce.gif

By the looks of the sign up list so far it looks like it will be a GREAT day, GREAT cars, GREAT people !!! What more can we ask?

Hope to see you there---

Jim Lauterbach
supergrin.gif

2000 GTS SSSteel Grey w/Silver Stripes.
Lic plate coming any day.... ACELLR8
smile.gif

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by varanus:
me . . .my 2nd cruise

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by webtrader:
Im going to the Autozotica Cruise
bounce.gif

By the looks of the sign up list so far it looks like it will be a GREAT day, GREAT cars, GREAT people !!! What more can we ask?

Hope to see you there---

Jim Lauterbach
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kewl...See ya guys there.
bounce.gif

OP
OP
T

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am crossing my fingers that the 28th becomes the date! I won't return from Vacation till late on the 24th, and won't have access to e-mail...Me thinks I can get on the Web site though!!

Tomer

OP
OP
T

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not heard a darn thang...I pinged Todd Tope (99 Silver ACR) and he had not heard anything (and he has been swamped at work)...

ANyone??

Tomer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss