N.E. 5th Annual Clambake 5 star event

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England Viper Club
5th Annual Clambake
Sunday, July 25th
Hi Everyone!
This is the event of the year.:headbang: Glenn and Maria have welcomed us to their home again. They go over and above to host this event.:2tu: If you have been to this event, you will probably attend the event this year. If you have never attended the event, this is an event not to miss. We will start off with a cruise on a nice route in the area.:drive: We will eventually end up at Glenn Cote’s house where we get a group photo of all the Vipers. In the past Glenn has gotten a 100’ ladder and climbed up to the peak of his neighbor’s house to get our group picture. I don’t know if he plans on cutting his neighbor’s tree down this year. Glenn tried to contact the Air Force to take a surveillance picture, but they said they were busy. :dunno:Glenn and Bill are coordinating and getting a 40’ bucket boom aerial lift.:omg: If it isn’t high enough maybe Bill can get on top of Glenn’s shoulders for a little added height.:lmao: This should make for a great shot.
When we arrive at Glenn and Maria’s house, the caterer will be all set up to serve us a great lunch.:eater: Your choice is a NE Clam Bake with ¼ lbs of steamers and a 1¼ lbs lobster. If you don’t like seafood there will also be chicken and steak as the main course. There will also be salad, corn, potato and mac salad, and of course desserts, drinks and etc. The cost of the clambake per person is $35.00. When replying to this event I need your name, and if you are bringing a guest. Also let me know, what choices you and your guest would like. The actual cost is $50.00 and the club will pick up the difference. We need to have the reservations back ASAP,:D so we may forward it back to the caterer and give him a head count. We will collect the money the day of the event. This event is rain or shine. So if you reply saying you’re going, you need to show up. It wouldn’t take much to kill our bank account.:nono: We just want everyone to have a great time. If you like driving with a large group of Vipers or have not in the past, this is it!
We will meet at the Park & Ride off Exit 2 of Rte. 93 for 10:30 and leave at 11:00. Glenn will lead us on a scenic cruise and we will do the aerial photo when we arrive at Glenn’s house. Please bring your 2 way radios if you have them, it is easier to keep in touch. This is one of our most favorite events of the year. So come out and enjoy the day with us. Hope you can make it.
Food choices:
N.E. Clam Bake :headbang:
Steak :2tu:
Chicken :dunno:
Anyone who would like a complimentary clambake t-shirt please specify size. Small, Medium, large, and X large.:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are 20 Vipers strong for this weekend. It is Sunday and we need for you to RSVP by Tuesday night. If you have never been before, you will enjoy it. T-shirts look awesome. Glenn must stay up all night thinking of these ideas. I try to stay ahead of him on different ideas, I'll never beat him. Rick

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ClamBake[/SIZE]...... Is On !!!
:sun:Great weather is predicted...!!!:usa:
If you want to order an additional shirt contact Rick.
All orders have to committed to the vendor on Wednesday.

I have a great drive route that I took Wayne on and he is really excited about running it again.

It's ClamBake Time

Last edited:

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Glenn,

Please sign Jill and me up for the clam bake. We would like a large and a medium tee. Thanks!

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got you cover Mike.:headbang:

23 Viper and counting...:omg:...

Oh ya....:beer:... the photo shoot is going to look great !

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh such sweet memories
Way to go Shawn......:2tu:
Your sweat and time translates into Memories for all of us.
We Thank You.....
Man, I need a group hug
:hug:

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Rick,
Just in case my email got lost in the shuffle. Marge and I will be there, lobster for both and 1 x-large and 1 medium on the shirts. Will have new addition to the car, see who notices first.

jack

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I'm glad we had a great turnout today. We were 24 vipers strong, roads were nice and winding and the roller coaster roads. I would like to thank Glenn and Maria and there friends from Canada on the excellent job on the event. It was a huge success becuase of all the hard work that went into this event. Not even the 40" boomlift for the aerial photo shot, was forgotten. Thanks for everything Glenn and Maria.

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn and Maria Great time , Great Food, Another awesome viper event and More Great New Friends. The NEVC is AN Awesome CLUB.:drive::)

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great day!! Glenn & Maria Thank You! :clap2: Great friends, lots of laughs and a meal to die for! :hail:

Rick, Joe & Glenn, Very Cool! I will post pics of my new poster hanging in the shop! :bigsmile:

There may have been a spy satellite going over today. :smirk:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you saved me a bit of cake????????????

You must be registered for see images

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn it was good to talk to saturday, even though it was by accident. Some great pictures, looks you guys had a good time. I wish we could have made it.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event was totally awesome. Come on how many other regions can say that lobster is their local staple? Thanks to Glen and his lovely wife Maria for their hospitality. We should do a clam bake every month. I'm in, who else?

Last edited:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event was totally awesome. Come on how many other regions can say that lobster is their local staple? Thanks to Glen and his lovely wife Maria for their hospitality. We should do a clam bake every month. I'm in, who else?

I'm in as long as there is desert!

Chuck, we'll find a more permanent place for you to stay in NH.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang