n e one see the December Car & Driver?

lilfedncc06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car and Driver is comparing the zo6 corvette to the new 06 viper with the hard top. I was a little disappointed by the results… did any one else see this?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm guessing that the viper lost like it has in about every other comparison with the C6 Z. Are you disappointed with DC or the magazine?

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing that the viper lost like it has in about every other comparison with the C6 Z. Are you disappointed with DC or the magazine?

nope not all of them. viper won in road and track, and speed magizane :)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uh.........ther are a ton of cars that will tear a stock Viper a new one. This just happens to be one that most people can afford, and they will make anywhere from 3 to 7 THOUSAND of them a year.

It STILL looks like a C6 coupe that they make 25 to 35 THOUSAND a year of.

Hmmmmmmmm........let's see now....... what other car looks like a VIPER.......and how many Vipers do they make a year?

How long has the VIPER been on top?
I can't think of any of the 20 cars that I have had in my lifetime that were KING of the hill for TEN years! Most of the time I would have a car that was oudated performance wize the VERY NEXT year!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's another thread on this........you mean that there is more to this forum than just the GENERAL DISCUSSION category?

HOLY COW!

ROTFLOL!!!!!

hahhaaa! :laugh:

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score

nope not all of them. viper won in road and track, and speed magizane :)

It's still ran a 12.0 which is NOTHING to brag about, those ******** can't drive for crap. Still the large majority of mags have the Viper losing in EVERY speed category.

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i don't even know why they mentioned the z06, it was totally out of nowhere in a viper review artical.

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmm........let's see now....... what other car looks like a VIPER.......and how many Vipers do they make a year?

Mazda Miata! I hate those copycats!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets