N E W C O U P E

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: N E W CO U P E

I just got back from my 5000 mile drive-o-rama from Arizona to Colorado(got snowed in at Telluride the Saturday prior to VIO8...29 degrees)to Kansas(hooked up with Chris and the Kansas VCA guys) and then to Dallas. Home via New Mexico, Telluride, and Arizona. My order is in for the new coupe but I agree that the coupe should have more GTS-R styling. There seemed to be an odd mix of angles and curves on the car, especially on comparison to the front and rear sides. I would round the front side panels to match the rear. The rear hatch needs to be extended and frankly I would like to see the exhaust out the rear and forget the sidepipes. I hope Dodge is reading this since the car does need some more design improvements. I also would like to take this opportunity to thank Dodge for a great VOI.

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't like it, it's just a SRT with a hard top. It has to be somewhat original

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can someone tell us if this is a joke? Damn *** is that? The ass of the car looks like [******]. The rims look like left over from the 80's mustang car.Leave it to DC to really FCK THIS UP!!! Great job.I guess I'll keep the GTS. Thanks DC

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62