NAIAS - 2012

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whos all going?!

I'm from Florida (obviously) but will be flying up to Detroit on Friday 13th afternoon, plan on boozing, partying and hitting Cobo Hall during the weekend. I'm staying in winsor with a handful of other guys so we can gamble, drink, and hit the ballet ;)

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I hope you mean Windsor--take a passport as you will need a current one to cross the border--I'll be at the show also--have a place up there in Det---Dave

OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep got a passport and all. I used to live in chicago and normally would just drive to the d-town show.

prpaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be there as i go every year. Anyone else thing it is getting worse and worse every year? hopefully now that automotive is picking up again maybe it will be better!

OP
OP
MoparBoyy

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there as i go every year. Anyone else thing it is getting worse and worse every year? hopefully now that automotive is picking up again maybe it will be better!

i think all the autoshows have been like this thanks to the economy.

kickinasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should be much better this year. Lost of new displays (GM is all new) and the return of some of the auto companies that bowed out the past few years. New Dodge Dart from Chrysler along with Redline version of the Charger (426 Hemi - 590 HP)