NARRA at Road Atlanta this weekend

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the NAARA Road Atlanta weekend, most of us are showing up Saturday Morning before the Parade Lap which I believe is around 11:30. I'll shoot for arriving around 9:00 Hope to see a bunch of VCA Vipers there. Somewhere around the Media center......I don't know much more..... :drive:

OP
OP
C

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems Jon B,of Parts Rack, will drive the Pace car at Road Atlanta’s NAARA event thisweekend, However Jon had no pace car. When Mike Robbins of Ringgold CDJ-SRT foundout, Mike volunteered one of his 2013 Gen V Vipers.
So now, thanksto Mike Robbins , we get to see a gen V in action . Mike says” I’m a Viper enthusiast first and adealer second”.
BTW The Parade lap is scheduled for 12:30 Sat

Cheers

ViperAtl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NARRA racing event at Road Atlanta this weekend (Apr 12-14) is going to be great. In addition to super lineup of race cars, there will be a good turnout Viper Club members from the Alabama/Tennessee and Georgia Regions plus other regions. The Viper Corral will be between the ALMS exit and the bridge. Check with the folks at the gate for directions. Go to: http://narraonline.com for additional info, schedules, etc. Come join us.

Special Thanks to Mike Robbins, a Georgia Viper Club member, of Ringgold Chrysler for furnishing a 2013 Viper GTS for the Official Pace Car. BTW, when the races are over on Sunday, that Viper is being shipped to Corsa to be used as prototype so that Corsa can develop and engineer a Corsa exhaust system for the 2013 Viper.

If you are not familiar with NARRA (North American Road Racing Association), it conducts road races all over the United States and there are no power restrictions on the Vipers, Corvettes, Porsches, etc. For example, when the Vipers and Corvettes competed in the recent 12 Hour Sebring Race, the cars had restrictor plates which limited the Viper to 480 HP and I suspect a similar amount for the Corvette. NARRA, with no restrictions, has Vipers and Corvettes with 650+ HP.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to try out RA, the NARRA event is a really good one...... there are a lot of quick "rabbits" out there....good for reducing your times as the weekend moves on!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth