NARRA USTTC Hastings - Video

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool vid- i wish more would post them if they have them, on any trac

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith, nice video and great work! track looked good and lot's of safe runoff. Cold tires on the 1st spin? Is your go-pro attached to a roll bar or?
Thanks, Mike

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it!

Keith, nice video and great work! track looked good and lot's of safe runoff. Cold tires on the 1st spin? Is your go-pro attached to a roll bar or?
Thanks, Mike

Very safe track. You'd have to do something really stupid to hurt the car. I love the new curbing! Tires were warmed up. Just found the rear grip limit I guess. :D Camera is mounted to a strut tower bar I had laying around. Goal was to not drill holes yet have a secure and stable mount for my camcorder. I use the GoPro now which is much lighter so it's a little overkill.

You must be registered for see images attach

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THX Keith! Just got a go pro, I like the camera angle you use. I've got a roll bar so I can get it to the level and side location I see in your picture.

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THX Keith! Just got a go pro, I like the camera angle you use. I've got a roll bar so I can get it to the level and side location I see in your picture.

You have a roll bar so you're good to go!

I wasn't sure how I'd like the wider angle of the GoPro but I prefer it now over the narrower view that my camcorder has. I like being able to see more of the cockpit while still having a decent view out the windshield. I offset the camera mount so I wouldn't see it in the rear view mirror. It's a good spot unless you have a passenger that can't hold his/her head up in the corners. Their helmet will obscure the view.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just ran there last week Keith and you had some great lines at Hastings. Looking very smooth and slow -- so of course you were fast ha,ha! Noticed you were at 90 mph at the back straight kink - that is what all strive for. Just wondering, are you running on Pilot Sport Cups or Hoosiers?

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were hoping to see you at the NARRA event Bill.

I was running Hoosier R6's.