NASA Promotion

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who've considered road courses:drive:, the NASA Southeast region rents some of the best tracks in our neighborhood (Road Atlanta, Barber Motorsports etc) and organize a pretty exciting and safe weekend for members

Apparently there has been a drop off in attendance (probably due to the economy) and track time has been GREAT. I was out at CMP last weekend and many groups had fewer than 15 cars in most sessions.

Management has a new promotion in place; as a member, if I recruit 3 new folks, they give me a track pass for a weekend. In return, the recruits get reimbursed for the NASA Membership ($45 or $50 I think). I know Cap'n David has been out at RA a bunch and Jack has a track time program going (I forget which post) but if you've ever thought of tracking at RA or one of the other fine courses in the neighborhood, now's a good time.

I'm already registered (so this is not shameless marketing) but I've never seen a deal like this and it seems to be attractive to both the host and the recruits.

PM me if you want any more information.

Bob

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62