NASA Pueblo Motorsports Park 1st Place Finish

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to place 1st at PMP in NASA TTU and fastest TT time overall. It was my first time at PMP, and there was some great competition, so I am very pleased with the result! The ACR rocks! :headbang:

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! I'm going to give it my best shot running TTU at BIR this weekend. My personal best laptime is quicker than the TTU track record and that was without a track alignment, aero, race brakes, and new race rubber all of which I now have. :D

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperless, I think NASA MW has only run there once (not sure if it was wet or dry), but either way the track record will be falling for sure if its dry. Good luck!

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year was the first time NASA ran on the new short course. My buddy has the TTU record in his highly modified and well setup '07 Z06. He may have been the only TTU entry. I think it started out dry and then it rained. I know he didn't run that 1:45 on a wet track. Geff Sawtelle was running 1:41's in TTS.

Looks to be another wet weekend though. It's going to be sunny and upper 60's all week and then the rain moves back in on Saturday. Unfreakinbelievable.

If it stays dry, 1:44's should be easy. Maybe a 1:43. 1:41's will be a tall order. The car can do it but not sure about the driver. :)