Need help from KY/IN Viper owners. More inside.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's the message I got from a friend of mine.

Adam,

I have some updated info on the car rides for these kids with cancer at camp this year. The camp (Camp Quality Kentucky) would like us to bring as many cool cars as we can on Tuesday July 29th. This will be a rain or shine event. The camp is at Camp Loucon in Leitchfield, KY (directions below).

They would like to have us arrive between 4pm-5pm and start rides after diner at about 5:30pm- they are very flexible as to our schedule and they have invited us to eat diner with the kids- which I highly recommend. You will see...these kids will touch your life in a very special way!

Adam could you pass this on to the others guys as I'm trying to get 6-8 cars. I will forward this to Mike.

Guys...I can tell you this will make, these very special kids, a night to remember but I promise you, it will be a night that you will remember!

Adam, I'll talk to you soon & thanks for all your help,
Jon

Directions to Camp Loucon:
From Louisville

77 miles to Loucon from the intersection of 1-264 and 1-65 South.

Take I-65 south from Louisville forty miles to Elizabethtown Turn Right (traveling west) at exit 91 on the Wendell Ford WK Parkway follow Leitchfield/Paducah signs. Drive 30 miles on WK to exit 107 for Leitchfield/Brownsville- Highway 259. Turn away from town (away from McDonalds) going south on 259 about 6 miles to intersection where Hwy 259 turns right at (at "Smitty City" Mystik Gas Store). 1 mile to Loucon look for framed stone signs on the left side of the road. Turn there and follow road back to campus. Once on campus keep a sharp lookout for signs directing you to your camp/retreat area.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Adam, I spoke with Jon today...will get info out tomorrow to the Viper gang...and, hopefully some of the other clubs/owners in the Louisville and Evansville areas will get involved for these kids.

I will post more later.

Thanks for the contact !!