Need Help in Sponsoring the Hole in the Wall Gang

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow what a day and a event. You could just see the smiles on the children. Awesome day. And again more new friends and great cars, trucks, and the lambo. The NEVC Rocks. Awesom job everyone. And Rick once again your went over the top. 5 Stars for the Pres.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today was great! Not a child stepped out of that room without a smile. It was amazing the amount of energy those kids had around that camp, almost unreal. I really enjoyed the event and look forward to more events of this caliber.

(On a side note even the kids knew the red cars were slow, we couldn't give them away)

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donna and I had a great time. The fun started with dinner Friday night and ended with a police stop just 1 mile from my garage. Actually even being pulled over was fun. The cop started with "I wouldn't normally pull you over but someone would probably just complain." Ended with "have a great day, love your car." Not bad for doing 65 (or more) in a 40.

Really, the most fun was all the children. We had one child who just wanted to sit in every car. BTW, a BIG thanks to all who let us put kids behind the wheel!

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe
Thank you and George and Carl for doing parking duty. The kids had a great time. The best line was when one of the staff said to the the camp director; I'm not sure who orginized this event , but this is a great idea. Thanks to all the club members who have help support this event. It was a great day, I hope we can do something like this in the future. Rick