need help tonight

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW with all the mods you have done to your car I would be careful. Alot will depend on your head job and what was done with compression. The mopar comuputer does change the timing and mixture curves !!!!

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TNT huh....does that still stand for Texas Nitrous Timebombs? Jon B, if you saw the wonderful installation of the "system" on Albert's car...I don't think that you would recommend TNT for that type of work...can you say routing braided line to the solenoids THRU the serpentine belt...

Reaction score
Kyle,
I would suggest you talk to Roy and Joe face to face, since you are in Houston. Making accusations on the board without 1st at least talking to them seems wrong. You may have seen that on Albert’s car, but who else has been working on the system since TNT last worked on the car?

Albert,
Didn't you have several people working on that system after TNT did they system?

OP
OP
M
Reaction score
No one has worked on my car since TNT. The only thing I have done is changed the air box, got an aluminum pulley and a line lock installed. The nitrous system is giving me problems right now, but I havent had anyone mess with it yet.

Albert