Need info

crayne hurst

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one can give me a answer,I have a new vert being delivered with aero package.
I want a in door cover,anyone know the the mopar # for this
Thanks, Crayne.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACR aero package?! Just curios, as I have an'08 vetr. and thought about an aero package ever since they announced the ACR.

OP
OP
C

crayne hurst

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes.i think thats the ticket

I have them on ford gts,and my other vipers. I just thought it being a mopar product,
they would have one.

SRT Engineers

SRT Engineers
VCA Member
Reaction score
No one can give me a answer,I have a new vert being delivered with aero package.
I want a in door cover,anyone know the the mopar # for this
Thanks, Crayne.

Crayne,

There is no specific car cover available from SRT for the convertible with the aero package. The ACR cover will likely be a bit loose but that may be your only option. We will look into it further and let you know if there are any other options we can find.

SRT Engineers

SRT Engineers
VCA Member
Reaction score
Crayne,

There is no specific car cover available from SRT for the convertible with the aero package. The ACR cover will likely be a bit loose but that may be your only option. We will look into it further and let you know if there are any other options we can find.

New info after checking with the rest of the team - MOPAR car cover PN 68039585AA which is used at the plant as part of the protection package does work with the ARY spoiler on the convertible. We tried it on one of our cars here in the shop and no problem. Hope this helps!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Engineers at SRT answer this directly?! Nice! I wonder if the the guys at Ferrari chat or the Porche engineers would take the time to answer owners questions directly. I seriously doubt it! Hey SRT guys, you rock!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth