Need New Rims

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys;
I'm looking to get new rims for my FE GTS.
I was thinking of the forgelines in particular these rims. Forgeline: Powder Coated Outer

Does anyone have these rims installed on their GTS and can you recommend a supplier with exceptional price points.

Thanks
Patrick

Reaction score
We have sold a few sets for the gen3/4 but only a couple for the Gen2. I can get you a great quote if you decide you want to get some ;-)

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They look nice, but I would consider a polished lip over the red lip.

My 2 cents worth...

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Pat- can get you any of the above! Forgeline, HRE, iForged, Etc..

Also, we have a set of Chrome HRE 540R's in 19/20 that I can let go on a SMOKING deal in about a month or so, like NEW. Also, a set of iForged Astra 19/20 Anthracite Center/Chrome Lips going on the market soon after that.

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys;
I was thinking of the forgelines in particular these rims. Forgeline: Powder Coated Outer

Does anyone have these rims installed on their GTS and can you recommend a supplier with exceptional price points.

Thanks
Patrick

Patrick,

If I were you I would look at some of the deals in slightly used in the classifieds here, what size wheels are you looking for?

OP
OP
W

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. I 'm looking to keep the sizes stock. I love the red lip but like some of you have expressed, I am concerned about install and scratches on the poweder coat.
Thanks again.
Patrick

TCMViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive:TCMotorsport out of Calgary distributes iforged (403)-243-4489 ...just a thought

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys;

Thanks Patrick

Hi again Patrick

Price Points? If you check in the Supplier Specials forum, you will see that almost every quarter, Forgline launches a VCA sale with PartsRack. We've only done TWO sets of the powdercoated outers variety, but both customers were thrilled. We also take wheel trades, if you wish to part with undamaged OE wheels.

We can address your [1st time] mount-balance concerns by having Forgline mount the tires !

And we are very 'creative' in shipping to Canada to minimize your taxes-etc.

Build / quote your wheel at forgeline.com, and then let us sharpen the pencil

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Pat- can get you any of the above! Forgeline, HRE, iForged, Etc..

Also, we have a set of Chrome HRE 540R's in 19/20 that I can let go on a SMOKING deal in about a month or so, like NEW. Also, a set of iForged Astra 19/20 Anthracite Center/Chrome Lips going on the market soon after that.

I'm interested in SMOKING deals. Keep me in mind when you're selling and I might still be on the market.