Need submissions for Domestic Driver E-zine 2010!

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Domestic Driver is now looking for submissions for 2010 issues! If you want to take advantage of this opportunity to show off your car in a different format and get in a issue this year then please submit ASAP as a Featured Ride or Readers Ride. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

Subscriptions to the e-zine are free!

For more information please post your question here and/or email us. You can also find information about making a submission here Domestic Driver - Submit your 1980+ domestic car today!

Domestic Driver - A bi-monthly online magazine featuring Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, and GM Cars from 1980+

You must be registered for see images

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this was a great experience and it is so rewarding to see your car in a magazine
it is icing on the cake after all my hard work
thanks again

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are now looking for May/June submissions! We need Featured Ride or Readers Rides. We are also looking for other types of submissions like How To's, Photoshops, Product Reviews, Club Insiders, Events, Wreckage, Videos, etc...

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winter is over and the show/drag season has started up so we are hoping for a lot of submissions for our May/June 2010 issue! If you have a Featured Ride, Readers Ride, How To, Photoshop, Wreckage, Review, etc... please send in your submission by April 1st!

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are right in the middle of the show/drag season and we know there are some cars just waiting to be submitted! We need submissions this week! Featured Rides, Readers Rides, Club Insiders, Event Coverage, Photoshops, How To's, Reviews, etc...

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have any Readers Rides to submit? It's really easy to get your Ride in as a Readers Ride you only need a decent amount of modifications, a few good pictures and a paragraph or two to go along with it. If you'd like to submit then send a email to contact_at_domesticdriver_dot_com
We are also looking for people who enjoy writing to help share a workload of articles to edit for each issue. Sorry the only normal pay is the satisfaction of being listed as a editor in the magazine.

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are currently looking for submissions for the next issue now that the July/August issue has been released!

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The magazine was in print before but it got to costly and we couldn't get enough subscribers. So we made it PDF format and then eventually made it free as we put so much work into it why not let more people see it then have to pay for a subscription!

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off we need submissions for the next issue of Domestic Driver! If you are interested in making a submission check out the submit page of our web site for things we are interested in. (How To's, Featured Rides, Readers Rides, Events, etc..)

Secondly we have made some changes to the e-zine in which you can view any issue without even needing to subscribe! All of the issue PDF's are now viewable through our web site.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll send you a Reader's Rides on my 2000 ACR. Since I won a set of Bellanger headers from partsrack/Bellanger Headers I'll add a few paragraphs on the mods, custom trim, brakes and the new headers that will come in the box.

OP
OP
D

domesticdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need submissions for 2011! I know it's hard to believe it's right around the corner but we are already looking for Featured Rides, Readers Rides, Event Coverage, How To's, Tech articles, club insiders, etc.. for 2011!