need your advice!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zdigital, Jdoc, 94 Viper and myself are forming a local VIPER group in our area. with that, we are now looking for a name for our group. something with a cool acronym would be great.

put your thinking caps on and give us your ideas!

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Also want to add that if anyone is interested in joining us, we are going to have some fun events coming up next year. We're looking to get people that are too far from Chicago or St Louis which are the next biggest chapters to us. Springfield, Bloomington, Galesburg, Peoria Viper guys, post up! We have a lot of great ideas, we're all enthusiastic, and know we can have a local club to rival any, we just need more participants. PM any of us for more info and details!

John, how about changing the title of this thread to "Attention Central Illinois Viper owners: Need your advice!" :2tu:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, how about changing the title of this thread to "Attention Central Illinois Viper owners: Need your advice!" :2tu:

i thought about that, but i didnt want to make it sound like only "Central Illinois Viper Owners" could offer their ideas.

afterall, there are alot of bright people in this forum. you know, people who know how to use the voice mail on their cell phones and who know better than to do burnouts in front of two state troopers. :D

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

i thought about that, but i didnt want to make it sound like only "Central Illinois Viper Owners" could offer their ideas.

afterall, there are alot of bright people in this forum. you know, people who know how to use the voice mail on their cell phones and who know better than to do burnouts in front of two state troopers. :D
Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis? :headbang:

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
how about "Viper studs"?

haha
Hmmm...let's take a closer look at the meaning 'stud'

1) A small knob, nail head, or rivet fixed in and slightly projecting from a surface.

2) a young man : GUY; especially : one who is virile b : a tough person

Yeah, I think three of us fit the second description. As for John, well I think that first description hit the nail on the head! :nana: :nana: :nana: