Needing full set of WHEELS for Gen 4 no tires.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im looking for a full set of wheels for my Gen 4. They need to be in good shape without curb rash etc. I dont need the center caps but do need the TPMS with each wheel. I dont need tires unless you have a brand new set of Hoosiers R6 (not A6) on them. PM me with detailed info. Thanks

Reaction score
There are a number of options, but you are usually looking at refurbished or new to find them without any curb rash. Assuming you are looking for track wheels, are you trying to go with something lighter like the ACR wheel or would heavier 10-spokes suffice? We have just about everything available new, but could probably get a set of 10-spokes refurbished for a lot less.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes looking for track wheels and would prefer the lighter ACR wheels but will consider all. I have someone who PM me with an almost new 10 spoke set for 2000.00 and NO damage. If you have a better deal or lighter wheels please let me know. Nothing new as they are for the track. Thanks

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still looking for a full set of Gen 4 wheels with no damage. Prefer the lighter 5 spoke in either black or silver. 6 spoke may work too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets