NEVCA - Boy & Girls Club Car Show - Sept 15th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Member,

This weekend event is “Day for Kids”. We are joining more than 1,500 Clubs across the country in celebrating Boys & Girls Clubs Day For Kids on Saturday, September 15. It’s a time for us all –parents, grandparents, mentors and other caregivers – to take time and reconnect with the kids in our lives.

All across the country, Boy & Girls Club member and their parent, joined by other community leaders, will gather for a full day of activities, ranging from carnivals and festivals to concerts and walks.

In Nashua NH, they will be celebrating with Carnival games, dance performances, Arts and Crafts, BBQ Lunch, and a Car show.

The event is being held at 47 Grand Ave., Nashua, NH from 11:00 - 3:00.

I hope to see many of you there as our summer starts to wind down this is a great way to give back by supporting the Boys & Girls Club.

Don't forget your chairs.

SNKBYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
who else is going to the Boys & Girls car shiow event tomorrow besides myself and our pres Joe? Weather should be fine late morning! :drive:

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as it's not raining for my drive up, I plan on coming with my 10 yr old daughter...weathers a bit iffy, so I'll make the command decision when I wake up in the morning. My luck for weather doesn't have a good track record coming up north, so crossing my fingers.

Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper