NEVCA Tator Tech Day Video

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wizard was in full effect in Cambridge Mass over the weekend. He came over to see the NEVCA boys to play with a sick Gen 2 that was leaking coolant and oil. Needless to say another great Tech Day.
1 Fixed Viper and 16 Vipers bullying a lone lambo. :headbang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mQABiXgJX4

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice I wish I could have had the day off. Had to do something with the boss.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am digging that logo for the NEVCA. I am pretty sure that I will be tasked with making more videos at later dates and it would be great to be able to use that logo in the beginning. If you don't mind my email address is [email protected].

On a side note I am really happy to see that you are a yellow fan :). There seems to be more photos of my car then the rest. :clap:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:clap2: Great Creation on the vidio.
We are fortunate to have you in our club and to get to enjoy your talant.
Thank your considerate wife for allowing us to enjoy your redirected family time.
You really have come up with some fantastic creation's when you go into your man closet and get in the zone.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yah Shawn you are the man great video, what a great time we all had and thankyou to all that showed up for the event.

OP
OP
T

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was a great time. :headbang: Tech Day rocks! :headbang: Video came out pretty good. It helps that you all are so photogenic. Well, atleast your cars :D