New addition to the Kansas City region!! Thank to Woodhouse

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got home from Woodhouse after finalizing the deal on my new addition.:headbang: Should be getting delivered later this week.

It is a 2004 SRT-10 with 9900 miles, and it is all original and un-molested.

Bill Pemberton was a pleasure to deal with as always.:)

Here are a few pics....

Attachments

• srt10-2.jpg
    srt10-2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 99
  • srt10-4.jpg
    srt10-4.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 34
  • srt10-9.jpg
    srt10-9.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 20
  • srt10-11.jpg
    srt10-11.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 15
  • srt10-15.jpg
    srt10-15.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 18
V

Venomiss

Very Nice!! It might match the raffle ACR.....:D
Congratulations on your newest addition.

3148d1235440076-new-addition-kansas-city-region-thank-woodhouse-srt10-2.jpg

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
VERRRRRRRRY Nice...what plate is going on that one? :eater: ~juli

Not sure yet.... still working on that one Juli. Got a couple ideas, just waiting for the one that really "clicks" if you know what I mean.:D

Maybe VIPERAM ?? what are your thoughts. Could also do COILED2 (since the Viper is COILED)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure yet.... still working on that one Juli. Got a couple ideas, just waiting for the one that really "clicks" if you know what I mean.:D
Maybe VIPERAM ?? what are your thoughts. Could also do COILED2 (since the Viper is COILED)

So, you can have 7 characters? I like VIPERAM~! Not sure anybody would get the coiled2 meaning? If you have xlrashn on your Viper, maybe xlerate for the truck?
Just random thoughts! YOU have great taste, so I have no doubt you'll use or come up with a VERY appropriate plate~! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, you can have 7 characters? I like VIPERAM~! Not sure anybody would get the coiled2 meaning? If you have xlrashn on your Viper, maybe xlerate for the truck?
Just random thoughts! YOU have great taste, so I have no doubt you'll use or come up with a VERY appropriate plate~! :2tu: ~juli

Yeah in Iowa we get 7 characters for personalized plates

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Very nice - need a pic head to head with your Viper. Look forward to seeing them both in the near future. Sure hope that spring arrives sooner than later!

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got a call from the delivery driver! It's gonna be here this afternoon!!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Excuse me while I go stretch out my polishing arm... don't wanna pull a muscle later:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Thanks again Bill for the VERY PROMPT service!!!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Let's see...................an Iowa boy buys a truck from a guy in Nebraska and is a member of the Kansas City Club. Looks to me like Midwesterners get along pretty darn good.

Enjoy the Ramsnake , Jim!!:2tu:

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Bill!!:2tu:

The driver was excellent and stayed in touch the whole trip. He unloaded exactly where I wanted and was extremely careful and attentive.:)

Here are a few pics of the delivery!

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! And I thought the Viper in car trailer was a tight fit side to side!:omg:

Whats up with the ferd tow vehicle? :poke: :D:D

[media]http://forums.viperclub.org/attachments/kansas-city/3158d1235512173-new-addition-kansas-city-region-thank-woodhouse-srt-10-delivery-001.jpg[/media]

Robert

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Speed was of the essence, as we have 6 other vehicles to deliver by Sunday, and the Dodge's were on their way to Texas, and coming back from California .

Guess when you have the " World's Largest Ford Truck Store," across the street, it can be spected that a Ferd will tow a trailer once in awhile, ha. Kind of a show of respect, as the tow wehickle is doing the mule's job, whereas the thoroughbred is back in the trailer waiting to get out and burn up the track! Seems quite appropriate when put that way, don't you think?

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Speed was of the essence, as we have 6 other vehicles to deliver by Sunday, and the Dodge's were on their way to Texas, and coming back from California .

Guess when you have the " World's Largest Ford Truck Store," across the street, it can be spected that a Ferd will tow a trailer once in awhile, ha. Kind of a show of respect, as the tow wehickle is doing the mule's job, whereas the thoroughbred is back in the trailer waiting to get out and burn up the track! Seems quite appropriate when put that way, don't you think?

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper