New Asanti 20" Front 22" Rear Wheels Pics

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless the critics would be willing to pay the man's Viper costs, he can do whatever he wants with it. It is his dime in a free country.

Not sure that I agree that everyone here has told the OP what to do with his car. They've mostly stated an opinion, which last I checked is what posting pics of your car on a car forum is about.

I personally respect the owner for having the huevos to do that mod, but will stand behind my previous opinion.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of you guys get worked up too easily. It is a simple feedback thread, so keep it simple.

As for the wheels? I really dislike them and would never recommend a look like that for a Viper. Asanti wheels look "right" on an SUV or big luxury car.

Tony

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But I will add like some have said the Asantis are more at home on the big body benz and the 7 series bmw. That is why when I bought my last 06 vert I was already making plans to get rid of the 20" asantis it already had on it because a 360 forged or I-forged wheel just looks more "right" on a viper. But again I will always run an upsized wheel on my viper as well so Im still on your side:2tu: And who can argue with the fact that the OP's red baby is one **** arss car all by itself:headbang:

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand that the Viper is a daring design in and of itself, and needs little in the way of enhancements to make it stand out. After reviewing thousands of pictures of these cars over the years, it seems to be a tall order improving the design with paints and wheels. Anything done beyond stock falls into the personalization category. Now that there are enough of these machines scattered between a diversifying group due to time in production and depreciation, we will likely see a growing number of atypical highlights applied to Vipers. Keep some Pepto by your keyboards as the years progress and the generations shift.

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cheers to Mr. Mcguinness for such a gracious response.:2tu: It's been a rough couple of days - he's pretty cool for not just telling everyone where to go.

I second that. Not sure i would be able to do that. To each there own, if you don't like it then no sence in posting.

Carleton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok
I'll confess,,, I had Asanti's on my 05 two years ago and I thought they looked great!. But I'm just a low-life poser.

(Ready for Chuck,.. flame suit on)

Attachments

• 633089444303_0_ALB.jpg
    633089444303_0_ALB.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 90

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok
I'll confess,,, I had Asanti's on my 05 two years ago and I thought they looked great!. But I'm just a low-life poser.

(Ready for Chuck,.. flame suit on)

Agreed carleton those look good on your car. One of the better sets they make. Nice job.

Andy:2tu:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
22s are nothing. Asanti just came out with 28s that will fit on a Viper.

You must be registered for see images

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read all 7 pages of this thread.

I really, really need to get a life......

Greg

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was there any mention of the tire sizes?

I'm for "reasonable" modifications, but I'd never sacrifice performance for looks.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Scott. Let us know how you really think! Don't be bashful....

I'm just hoping the O.P. finds some righteous potholes to smack into. Those rubber bands won't do much to protect his bling-bling wheels.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Oh and to the thread OP...those rims are an abomination and should be destroyed. They make the Viper look so bad, ruin the flow of the car, and should be turned into license plates or put on an 80's 2 door Cadilliac Fleetwood.

OP
OP
R

RMcGuinness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys I've been partying in Ibiza for the week and hadn't checked this thread out for a bit...JASONTIFF thanks for that pic I love it!...I was expecting more photoshopped pics...I would like to give myself an award for not only the ugliest wheels but also most pointless thread :D Oh and the viper has full open exhaust now so u can't hear yourself think...soon it will only be worth as much as scrap...comment away I am trying to hit the 10 page milestone...