new board

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOOKS Like Poopie

I liked the old board better... i cant see on this one... too cluttered...

look at <font color="red">[url removed]</font> so much cleaner...

thanks

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right.Its too busy.Harder to read.Read messages do not change color.Text too small.Give's me a headache to look at it.I'll stop back in a week to see if this mess has been fixed. Bruce

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, in that case - you're in luck. There are optional stylesheets which can enlarge the text for you. We will probably make a variation on this theme with a larger font as well.

Go into your My Home and under Preferences select to Edit your display preferences. You can choose other "skins" with larger font sizes if you wish.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<font color="purple">PLEASE don't change the "big font blues" option - I love it and my eyes are perfect!!!!

You may have to log back into the board toget it to recignize you, but when it does, the styles / themes are very nice - they let you know threads that have changed and how many responses have been posted since your last visit, the color changes between read and unread are a nice contrast in this scheme.

I haven't tried all the different options yet, but cannot wait to see all the customizing we can do. Once sad note, I thought the "Viper" theme was pretty ugly... :shocked:

Thanks for all the work - it'll be great to be able to take advantage of all the new features of this board. Thanks Micheal and Tony! </font>

Reaction score
So, did you get it to work Bruce?? Even I hadn't played with all the different "skins" in there....so I had to go and try everyone to make sure!! :) We'll work on more as time goes by. It sounds like you found one that works for you...COOL! :cool: