New "Cognac" interior from Gala

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an optional interior color for the GTS. It was a complete, real interior from the Gen V, placed vertically on the wall in a special case...so I apologize for some wacky angles. Ralph told us the seat frame are the only Ferrari parts used on the car, mainly to give some adjustability for the driver. The leather was super soft, and smelled fantastic...nothing like we've come to know in any domestic car.

You must be registered for see images attach

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been a fan of that color, I am excited to see the option sheet and price details. Including the colors available . I might be waiting to get the car until the ACR version is released . I love the front end look of the GTS-R .

Viper #53

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the version with the black dash and cognac seats. Gives the interior a bit more contrast. Hopefully, it will be a lighter camel color since Cognac was a bit too orange for my taste.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous. Now lets see them offer two toned options for every single exterior color available!

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper owners need to buy more leather care products now than ever before :drive:

BCBowers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT/Dodge just **** all over GM in the interior department. I'm a Corvette owner and I know GM is working hard to give the C7 a proper interior, but I doubt it will be anywhere close to something like this.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the Oh sh** handle is kind of useless for the passenger unless they are leaning forwards.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!! Some more strategically placed carbon fiber accents would be a nice contrast to the sea of butterscotch. Love what SRT has done to the interior. Just love it.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the position of it compared to the shifter. Unless the Driver has to lean forward to shift gears, i don't think OSH access will be a problem. If any of you want to test this theory, I'd be more than willing to take a spin in the passenger seat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth