New E-Brake Kit for SRT Big Brakes Gen2

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a picture of my new E-Brake Kit soon to be released.
4459DSC01159-med.jpg

This is a very light wt piece, and best of all, it looks really cool :2tu: :D :usa:

Pricing TBA shortly

This works with both my SRT Big Brake, and my SRT/Gen2 Big Brake Kit :usa:

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
E-Brake Kit is now finished :2tu: :usa: Should have parts by the end of next week. :cool: This is a really cool kit,light wt, and great looking.

Pricing will be $450.00, plus $10.00 shipping(this will include the Sneaky Pete emblem on the caliper) :cool:

To order, email [email protected], or call 858-382-4713 PDT Cali
for purchase and shipping info. Pay-Pal ok.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Dave
Is there any way of keeping the original Ebrake caliper as mine is all powdercoated red to match my fronts and SRTs
Baz :2tu: :headbang:

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Baz,
No, as the problem is, the front Gen2 rotors have a different offset than the stock rear Gen2 rotors, plus being 1.25" front, and .81 rears.
Roe Racing has a bracket, but it's based on the stock .81 rear rotor, and not a 1.25" front Gen2 rotor.(You might ck with Roe to make sure of this)

Thanks Dave

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's pic's of production e-brake kit, super lite wt, and looks cool :cool: :usa: This kit is for both my 14"SRT Big Brake Kit :usa: and my SRT/Gen2 Big Brake Kit :usa: More pic's when mounted by Weds, coming Fedex :cool:
4459DSC01201-med.jpg

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By request :2tu: :usa: my new E-Brake Kit will be made to fit all 13" & 14" rotors for Vipers :cool: :usa: Now everyone can have this really cool,lite wt -Brake kit made in the good old USA :usa:
Just need 2 measurements to make work.Outside mounting flange to outside surface of your rotor, and rotor thickness. Very easy to do.
4459DSC01201-med.jpg

Pm for more info, or email [email protected]

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's pictures of my NEW E-Brake Kit mounted, both 14" & 13" versions
4459E-BrakeKit_002-med.jpg

4459E-BrakeKit_004-med.jpg

These are the 14" SRT Version
4459E-BrakeKit_009-med.jpg

4459E-BrakeKit_010-med.jpg

These came be adjusted to work with all BRAND X rotors :cool: These are made in the Good Old USA :usa: :2tu: :cool:

George_D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently running iforged 19" rims on the rear (srt-10) and we had to grind a small area of the standard e-brake mount to provide some clearance. However it still catches sometimes. Would this kit help or is there anything else I can do?

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
As you can see the the pictures, I have plenty of clearance even with 18" wheels. I'll need you to measure your rotor from the other mounting flange to the outside surface of the rotor(inside of car).
By doing this I'll adjust the offset for your 14" SRT Rear rotor(I use 14" front rotors in my kit on front and rear)

You can call my cell at 858-382-4713 for more info.

Thanks Dave

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming soon,

E-brake Kit for SRT-10's even with 18" wheels :usa: Now all Viper owners can have a really cool E-Brake :cool:

Plus I can make my kit work even with BRAND X rotors :eek:

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, Could that lightweight E-brake caliper work with the Stoptech big brake kit instead of the standard cast caliper used for the E-brake?

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joel,

Yes it can, what I need is some measurements off the rear rotor, very easy to do. I don't have a brand x rotor :shocked: Just let me know when your ready, as my kit allows for different rotors

:2tu: :usa: :D

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, let me know what rotor measurements you need, and I'll get them, but looking at the above pics, where the E-brake is above the centreline of the hub, on the stoptech setup, the E caliper is below the centreline, so I imagine a new bracket would be required. Is the lightweight caliper much lighter than the std cast iron caliper ? My main reason to replace it would be to reduce unsprung weight.

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joel,

To get measurements, first lay rotor on a flat surface, then measure from the top of the rotor, mounting flange,- to the flat surface,(this will be the rotor thickness, plus the hat depth, then measure mounting flange thickness(around .300). Also need to know what the rotor dia is 13" or 14". As you can see by the pictures, it does take take a new mounting bracket, but everything is billet alum.

If nothing else it looks really cool. Let me know if any problems with measurements.

Thanks Dave

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, I'll get you those measurements next week, and post them uphere, also will pm you.

Thanks, Joel