New England and Make A Wish / Exotic Car Show 2004

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The New England Viper Club will be sponsoring an Exotic Car Show on June 19th, 2004... at the Anheiser Busch Brewery in Merrimack, New Hampshire (This is approximately a one hour ride from downtown Boston). All proceeds are to benefit the New Hampshire Make A Wish Foundation.

So far we have invited and are expecting the following car clubs:

Viper Clubs New England / NYCT
Ferrari (New England)
Lamborghini Northeast
Porsche / North Country
Acura NSX / Northeast
Jaguar / New England
Austin Healey (Northeast)
BMW / White Mountain Chapter

The Brewery will be open to tour. WBCN and WZLX Boston Radio will be covering the event. Live bands have donated there time and will play.

An event T-Shirt will be offered. Prizes and Trophies will be presented. Partsrack and Roe Racing are sponsoring the event. Bay State Motorsports is sponsoring and will be bringing some of their inventory for display (currently they have a brand new Lamborghini Gallardo in their show room...wink, wink)

Cheerleaders???...Jerry Colpitts or secretary has informed me that there will be cheerleaders.

You are all invited !!!

Our goal is to bring together the finest Exotic Cars and car enthusiasts together in the Northeast...and to make a contribution as a group to the Make A Wish Foundation.

Gates open at 9:00am / Show opens to the public at 10:00 / Show n' Shine from 10:00-12:00 / 12-1:00 judging / 1:00-2:00 awards presentation.

We look forward to seeing you in June. Please contact me if you are interested in participating or if your company is interested in sponsoring this event.
Thanks

[email protected] or [email protected]

Reaction score
WOW Jeff!!! I remember my first trip there back in 2000...when I was SO NEW to being back in the states I had to trailer the Viper there due to lack of tags!!! THAT was a trip well worth it.....and now it is a full-blown major event!! Good job to all of you New England ladies and gentlemen!!! :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I might want to attend that. Located in NJ. That will be an interesting drive for a day. What is that 4 hours right? I would love to come an help out. Let me know the details if there are anymore

Keith

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith - Yes it should be about a 4 hour trip for you, be great to have you convoy up with the New York Club, and I know you have connections with the Ferrari and Lambo guys. So if you can invite your friends the more the merrier.

You inspired me last fall when I missed out on the Northeast Running of The Bulls. From then on my objective is to bring new life into the New England Viper Club by organizing joint events. Figured what better way to meet the other clubs than a full blown Exotic Car Show. You know, the kind of thing you see on TV with Meguiars' donating a 30 minute show to...It may come to that as we intend to make it an annual event.

Tony- Yes, exactly! The place is huge (You can get a feel for the potential that this event has...). The folks at Budweiser are very excited. As you know it will be a Lawn Event. The grounds are impecable with a German architectual feel. The Merrimack Facility has a gift shop and stables, with a full hitch of Clydesdales. The complete facility will be open for the show...and everything is free.
The community, the vendors, and the car clubs all want it to happen. Sponsorship and support is right there...
Its not a hot rod show (ITS YOUR CAR SHOW), strickly exotics and exotic car enthusiasts. Come one, come all. Bring a friend, bring it on! :D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff:

I will find out how many of the Lambo and Ferrari guys would like to come. I will see how many I can get.

As for this event; can't wait. Sounds like a lot of fun

Thanks for everything

Have a good weekend

KEITH

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add the Cobra Club, Aston Martin Club to the list.

Tweeter just pledged $3000.00 to Make A Wish in the name of the... Northeast Exotic Car Show 2004 :headbang:

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND HERE IS A LIST SO FAR OF OTHER SPONSORS THAT ARE PLEDGING TO THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION IN SUPPORT OF THE NORTHEAST EXOTIC CAR SHOW. BAY STATE MOTOR SPORTS. / JON B OF PARTSRACK. / SEAN ROE OF ROE RACING. / BILLERICA PERFORMANCE SHOP. / WEST COAST VIPERS. ALSO CALLING ALL OTHER VIPER TUNERS AND ALL VIPER LOVERS IN GENERAL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT THE MAKE A WISH FOUDATION PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND I WILL GO OVER ALL THE DETAILS. VIPER TUNERS THAT PLEDGE GET TO ADVERTISE IN THE GOODIE BAGS THAT GET HANDED OUT TO ALL THE CAR DRIVERS THAT ARE IN THE SHOW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SPONSOR UPDATE: GOLD LEVEL SPONSOR TED YERARDI OF YERARDI TRANSPORTATION SPECIALIZING IN EXOTIC CAR ENCLOSED TRANSPORTATION IN THE NEW ENGLAND AREA. AND ALSO WE WELCOME ARCHER RACING FOR PLEDGE THERE SUPPORT TO THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION AND THE NEW ENGLAND EXOTIC CAR SHOW. JUNE 19 TH. MERRIMACK N.H. AT THE BUDWEISER PLANT. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MORE SPONSORS. THANK YOU TO ACCOLADE COMPOSITE TECH. BODY-KIT.COM FOR YOUR PLEDGE AND THE DONATION OF AN SRT10 FRONT BUMPER TO BE AUCTIONED OFF AT THE CAR SHOW FOR THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION. ALSO UNITRAX FOR THERE PLEDGE AND THEY ARE ALSO DONATING PRODUCTS TO BE AUCTIONED OFF AS WELL. IT IS GOING TO BE QUITE A SHOW AND MANY ITEMS UP FOR GRABS AND FOR A GOOD CAUSE. THANK YOU EVERYONE SO FAR. ANYONE ELSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION EITHER WITH $$$$ OR WITH PRODUCT TO BE AUCTIONED OFF AND YOU GET ADVERTISING OUT OF IT AT THE SHOW. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MORE SPONSORS HAVE CLIMBED ON BOARD TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION. WE WELCOME VENZANO INTERIORS AND CLUB MOTORSPORTS. WE THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT OF THE NORTHEAST EXOTIC CAR SHOW AND THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION.ANY ONE WISHING TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

3snakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to go my wife an I. do i need to let you know for sure ? or just show up. thanks Steve

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expect to be there to watch the sun rise. May even stay over at the Nashua Marriot the night before... to hob nob with the NSX Club. I'm not thinking that far ahead yet. But will keep you posted. This week we are working on the T-Shirts. Waiting to hear back from My Classic Car (see if we can get the show recorded and televised).

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HELLO JUST WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW WE HAVE SOME GREAT STUFF BEING AUCTIONED OFF TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION. WE HAVE A SET OF 800 HP. HEAVY DUTY HALF SHAFTS DONATED BY UNITRAX. WE HAVE TWO AUTOGRAPHED VIPER CAR MODELS SIGNED BY TOMMY ARCHER DONATED BY ARCHER RACING. WE HAVE TWO $100 GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR THE TIRE RACK DONATED BY THE TIRE RACK. YOU CAN SEE A PICTURE OF THE MODEL CARS BY GOING TO THE NEW ENGLAND REGION WEBSITE AND GO TO OUR NEWSLETTER. AND TO BID ON ANY ITEM JUST EMAIL ME YOUR BID WITH YOUR NAME AND PHONE # REMEMBER WE ARE RAISING MONEY FOR THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION. [email protected] :2tu:

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MORE SPONSORS HAVE SIGNED ON TO THE NORTHEAST EXOTIC CAR SHOW. WE WANT TO WELCOME MEGUIAR'S / VULCANTIRE.COM / ULTIMATEPEDALS.COM / ADVANCE FLUID THECNOLOGIES /. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR CAR SHOW AND THE NEW HAMPSHIRE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION. [email protected] :2tu:

RichH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff and the other organizers are doing a great job with this event.

We have made it one of our North East NSX events.

Thank you guys for the invite, we look forward to checking out all the Vipers and other autos.

RCH

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich- Don't sell yourself short. You have motivated me as much as anyone. We have some poster made up, I'll have to get some to you. Talking with one of the Dunkin' Donuts regional guys and they would be more than happy to post a flyer in any of there shops. I will be driving around passing out "Stuff" too.
I feel like such a **...but its my dream. Ten years from now you won't be able to get near the place, be the biggest thing in the country.
Its for the kids.

I promise that you will remember the day for a long time.

RichH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,

Let me know when you get the posters. I can place some with friends at a couple of local dealerships in the area.

Thanks Rich

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich- I got them. I can meet you just say the word...even tonight @ the ex Windham Country Store (Mobil Station)if your around. I sent you an e-mail last night on the posters, but it was during the thunder storms, looks like the e-mail did not get through.

Thanks

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey NY NJ and CT vipers owners. we need to get some meeting spots put together. several of us from NYC area are driving up at around 2pm friday for a 6pm arrival into NH. anyone have any info on this. thanks DK

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those of you interested in a PDF version of our official Northeast Exotic Car Show poster can click (or shift-click to save it) HERE.

The banner looks something like this:

ExoticCarShowBanner.jpg

Thanks to Jeff, Jerry and all our friends on this thread for making what has become the biggest endeavor in the history of the New England Region a possibility. If we can pull this off, we'll be making it a yearly event for a great cause.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, is this gonna be great! D- u hve mail. I'm in.

Andrew

im in too. chuck tator and several other guys from long island and new jersey area are gonna be meeting us as well. so we are not going to be alone for that 4 hour drive. i think its gonna be GREAATTTTT!! :2tu: