New England Region....Kart Racing at F1 Braintree!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England Viper Club​
Kart Racing at F1 Boston​

Okay, it’s that time of the year again for Kart Racing at F1 Boston! The Viper is in the garage all waxed up, so come on out with your fellow members for a good ole kart racing. On Sunday February 24th the NEVCA will be meeting at F1 Boston for a day of Kart Racing. Plan to arrive for 12:45. Tech session will be from 1:00 to 2:00 and track time from 2:00 to 3:00. F1 Boston is located at 290 Wood Road in Braintree, MA, just south of Boston and just off Exit 6 on Route 128, near South Shore Mall.
What is F1 Kart Racing you ask? F1 Boston is an indoor kart racing facility that is designed specifically for adult, licensed drivers with a genuine racing experience-complete with the challenge and adrenaline! You’ll race against fellow viper members in expertly engineered karts on professionally designed track. We will be driving the city course on track 1. If you have never done Kart Racing, I encourage you to attend. It’s a blast! You can also visit their website: Http://www.f1boston.com
Last year we had 20 members attend. All of us were chasing Chuck Tator for the lead. I think I can speak for everyone; we all had a great time. The cost for this event is $85.00 per person this year, and that includes use of their Kart, Helmet, Suit, and neck brace. You should wear comfortable clothing when you come to the track (casual pants are recommended). NO open- toe shoes allowed while racing or walking in the snow.
F1 Boston requires that we pre-pay for our track time, so you must pay when you sign up. The NEVCA has a Pay Pal Account that can take your payment. Go to www.paypal.com , log in and send payment to [email protected]. If you don’t have a registered PayPal account, follow their directions and sign up. It’s easy to set up an account. The club needs to have at least 21 members and/or guests. Please feel free to invite family or friends to participate in our event.
If you are unable to use PayPal, please contact Jerry at [email protected] or call Jerry Colpitts at 1-508-726-7864. When you register, please include your name and the name of your guest, if you are bringing another driver.
Let me know ASAP if you will be attending, so that we can make special arrangements with F1 Boston. Please plan to arrive early if you want to eat lunch before the tech session. Members are welcome to stay after the racing for refreshments. Whether you have been with us before, or this is your first event with us, this is a good way to spend an afternoon with fellow viper club members. It’s a fun day together and a nice break from the long winter months. RICK DESROSIERS E-Mail……[email protected]

--
Jerry Colpitts
President
New England Viper Club
20 Ballard St.
Tewksbury Ma, 01876
Cell#1-508-726-7864
Home#1-978-640-9998