New England VCA Kart Racing Event February 26th- F1 Boston

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not me mine as no wheels on it.......the Spirit will have his..............Charlieeeeeeeeeee glad you are going birthday boy :)

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not me mine as no wheels on it.......the Spirit will have his..............Charlieeeeeeeeeee glad you are going birthday boy :)

Its wild when you drive with the Spirit. Be prepared for the unexpectable!

Les comming around to pass with whatever room he has.
7328LES_COPY9_copy.jpg

Who needs a helment when you can do anything! With a 10lb pulley you can even beat Steve SLS. Sometimes there's just no explanation for the impossible.
7328LES_COPY21.jpg

He'll drive over you if it means winning.
7328LES_COPY1.jpg

Carnage, Pure Carnage
7328les_copy_4.jpg

If you Fck up his lap time, be prepared to Fight!
7328les1.jpg

And Never Forget, when you Drive with Les, your Driving with the Greatest!! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie again, too much time on your hands!!! Don't you have kids to be giving guidance to? LOL! See you guys sunday.

Kids are off for Winter Recess. Right now I am the only one that needs guidance. Send me a PM and let me know what you are willing to part those set of wheels for.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F1 Boston Karting Event - Sunday February 26th

It's Saturday Afternoon and it's snowing in Southern, NH. Tomorrow is our sceduled Kart Racing Day at F1 Boston. The weather promises to be cold and windy. The snow will be long gone bye and the roads will be clear for the drive to Braintree. I ask that everyone arrive before 1pm and meet me in the lobby of F1 Boston. The cost per driver for the day of racing is $85. You can pay me in cash or with a check made out to the New England Viper Club. Please understand that I have pre-paid for your racing. The list of registered drivers is below, if your not on the list please contact me as soon as possible.

We will be entertaining the NYCT Viper Club, some members of the DeTomaso Pantera Owners of New England, family and friends of the NEVCA. (many people will be driving 3-4 hours to this event). F1-Boston has a reputation to be the Best in the world. I am very excited (to put it mildly)... based on last years event and with the various added personalities of the NYCT VCA, we're sure to pull out all the stops.

See you all tomorrow at F1 Boston :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

Thanks,-Jeff Torrey / President New England Viper Club

Mary Yoa
Bill Townsend
Landis Rogers
Steffan Kuttikadu
Les Kafka
Ken Stadt
Mike Trevor
Joe Desalvo
Junior Parmanan
Arvin Pamanan
Nelson Body
Takuya Arai
Angila Arai
Kim Basley
david anzalone
Rino Benenati
mike figlozzi
Mark Aldridge
Avinash Phillips
Chuck Tator
Charlie Tedesco
Steve Katz
Keith Jean-Pierre
Frank Pedro
Dimitrios Kambouris
Carlos Batista
Paul Elliot
Christine Elliot
Jeff Torrey
Jerry Colpitts
Frank Augello
Steve Johnson
Jason Johnson
Glen Cote
Greg Oullette
David Coutu
Joe Mori
Nick Craig
Sara Edmounds

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, tomorrow could you post the snow situation on the ground in the Braintree area. I'm still thinking of driving up in the Viper. I'll be leaving about 8:00am so if you post before that, it'll be great. Else, I'll be doing donuts on I-95. :rolleyes:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
avi i might bring the viper too. im gonna meet everyone at chucks at 8:30am and if the weather looks good might drive it all the way up!!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff. Looks like there might have been snow there as recently as 3 hours ago. I'll pass on the Viper. See you there.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem is that it's so cold, nothing will melt. So the secondary roads are covered with packed snow. The rest stops will be slush.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I got the short end of the stick. Showed up at Chucks at 8:40am and no one was there!!!! Spoke with Steve and there seemed to be a mix up with timing so I am stuck here in NJ. Take lots of pics.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avi- I had a great time today. I would like to thank everyone for supporting this event. Charlie congrats on the first place finish (overall).

Keith- D brought Rose and she filled in for you, the event broke even so your off the hook on the $85.

-Jeff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth