NEW! Extreme Bikini Team's Million Dollar Shoot Videos!

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEW! Extreme Bikini Team\'s Million Dollar Shoot Videos!

<center>
You must be registered for see images
</center>

Since the round of posting the other week, I was inspired to encode these files for download. I've gotten the first 10 videos done, covering about a half hour of the tape (about an hour and a half total).

We did this shoot for the benefit of Viper Magazine and had 9 EBT Girls, 8 Vipers (including a rare GT2), a Viper Motorcycle, 7 assistants, $30,000 in lighting equipment - and our very own Steve Ferguson and Maurice Liang on hand (you know, for support)! We had outfits by Howie Frank made (he did the embroidery, although the coveralls turned out WAY too big!) and custom swimsuits to match our Viper made by Swimwear Unlimited (which only arrived the day before the shoot!). David Wilks was on hand to video much of the event, and we had two photographers going (myself and Bret Gerhard).

The full page on the subject is at:

http://www.extremebikini.com/mds/index.htm

You'll notice a Red and Silver GTS next to our Blue and White one; well, not long after this shoot I traded the blue for the red! I just couldnt get over how great it looked at the shoot, so I traded! Little did I know only 13 of those were produced that year.

Back to the videos, I havent made them "public" yet - so you get the first preview:

http://www.extremebikini.com/videos/mds/index.htm

(You have to be an EBTi member to see the videos - but signup is free and painless. While you're on the site, buy a t-shirt - we already generate 150+gb/month in traffic! lol)

Anyways, I've posted the first 10 and will work on the rest.

Enjoy!

Ken Larsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NEW! Extreme Bikini Team\'s Million Dollar Shoot Videos!

A+ as always!

OP
OP
P

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: NEW! Extreme Bikini Team\'s Million Dollar Shoot Videos!

I'd be curious to know what you think of the videos - would you rather I dub out the sound all together and put music to it? After all, do you care what we are saying?

FYI, the encoding of all the formats (AVIs, MPGs and WMVs) takes over an hour for each clip - so over 12 hours so far. And that is on a Dual Pentium III (1G processors) with 756mb of RAM! So, the sooner I know what people like the more time I save (or save altogether if people just dont like 'em!)

Cheers!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang