New Final Edition Viper!!!

Chris and Pam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Everyone - I've been reading this board for quite a while and we have finally taken delivery of our new 2002 GTS Final Edition #274! We sold the C5 just in time - before they all disappeared.

So add me to the 'Woman Viper Owners' list (or 1/2 owner anyway).
And about the Bikini photos....those girls look beautiful in, on top of, anywhere on those Vipers - but can they drive it ;)

Next I need to work on Avitars, signatures etc.
We look forward to meeting some of you.

Thanks for all the great info.
Pam
:usa: :usa: :usa:

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats! Make sure to join our NJ region at Pocono on April 7th (not April 8th, as the date has been changed) ... and always check their events listing at www.viperclubofamerica.com !!!!

...oh, and don't miss the NE Zone Rendezvous at Raceway Park! It's going to be one heckuva party!

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, another female!!! Congrats, and let me tell you I'm seriously jealous of your FE!!!! Smart move getting rid of the C5 for a Viper. You will not regret it!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new Viper. :D It is always great to meet new Viper owners, especially when they are female. It is about time. :laugh: Congratulations again!!!!

Have a good weekend

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! on a GREAT VIPER!!! I still have my C-5 in my garage , but it will be going Soon! No Comparison!

Best of Luck! Dave

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such happy news. Congratulations to you both. I bet you're ecstatic. I know I would be. And an FE, no less! - reason to be extra ecstatic!!
Welcome to the Viper forum, as well.
Now I'm sure you both know the drill: PICTURES!!!
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

Chris and Pam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Please - you won't hear trash talking about driving from me. I'm still trying not to press the gas instead of the break - has anyone else had this problem when they first started driving a viper - or am I completly embarassing myself here :eek:

The only picture I have so far doesn't show the car too well. http://www.buhlerdodge.com/HAPPYCUSTOMERS/032203.JPG
Doing the Zaino thing tomorrow - I'll take some then.

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee...your wife is goodlooking and you just got a Viper...you are living right my friend...keep up the good work :cool: ...and don't worry about the peddle location...you will get used to it.

Clark