New Girl

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That coming from my own wife who is a noob (she is so new to posting she won't even know what that is...:lmao:)

Heyyyyy...give her credit here...at least she IS posting!!! yesssssssssssss...we've LONG needed more women here...and I wasn't gonna comment on the uhhhhhh '''''knob'''''...:D
(at least we're not talking a 'blue' knob....STOP IT JULI!!! :rolaugh:)~~~juli

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That coming from my own wife who is a noob (she is so new to posting she won't even know what that is...:lmao:)

If you want to be specific:

Noob (From the Simple English Wikipedia:
Noob is a slang term for a new person in a community, group, or video game, and especially on the internet. Some people may also use the word noob to mean a scammer or hacker. Noob is short for "newbie", another slang term that comes from the word "new". A noob usually means a bad player in a game, or someone who doesn't know the rules of a community. Being a noob is usually not a good thing.

:bonker::bonker::bonker::bonker:

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heyyyyy...give her credit here...at least she IS posting!!! yesssssssssssss...we've LONG needed more women here...and I wasn't gonna comment on the uhhhhhh '''''knob'''''...:D
(at least we're not talking a 'blue' knob....STOP IT JULI!!! :rolaugh:)~~~juli

LOL. I just could not help myself.

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to be specific:

Noob (From the Simple English Wikipedia:
Noob is a slang term for a new person in a community, group, or video game, and especially on the internet. Some people may also use the word noob to mean a scammer or hacker. Noob is short for "newbie", another slang term that comes from the word "new". A noob usually means a bad player in a game, or someone who doesn't know the rules of a community. Being a noob is usually not a good thing.

:bonker::bonker::bonker::bonker:

Sorry...post some more and you will be removed from noob status (and get your very own custom avatar). Hey, I introduced you to wikipedia...now don't start using it against me. :crazy2:...:heart:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It finally happened! My husband developed the dread disease Viper Envy and ordered the '08 Viper Violet Convertible from Bill at Woodhouse. Now it's waiting time! The purple and the green should look great together!:D

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It finally happened! My husband developed the dread disease Viper Envy and ordered the '08 Viper Violet Convertible from Bill at Woodhouse. Now it's waiting time! The purple and the green should look great together!:D

That is so freakin awesome...I would have went with Coupe, but then again I have no hair on my head.....CONGRATS...CONGRATS...CONGRATS:bounce:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coupes are great but we like convertibles.

Congrats!!! So, he did it, huh?!!! Violet Fever and Green Fever...what an awesome combination!!! (If we chose a vehicle now, we like the vert, but we'd go with a coupe now...you're more in weather where you can use your verts more often, we are not)
HAVE FUN WAITING on THIS car now...and LET US KNOW!!!! :2tu: ~juli
To Each Their Own!!!!

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats!!! So, he did it, huh?!!! Violet Fever and Green Fever...what an awesome combination!!! (If we chose a vehicle now, we like the vert, but we'd go with a coupe now...you're more in weather where you can use your verts more often, we are not)
HAVE FUN WAITING on THIS car now...and LET US KNOW!!!! :2tu: ~juli
To Each Their Own!!!!

He's really excited about it. He had been thinking about it for a while, now. But once we got the green one and drove it around a bit, he fell in love and has been dreaming of the violet viper since then. It should go well with our collection. Unfortunately, one of the prized possessions had to leave to make room, once again, in the garage. Now, we will have the Viper Violet Viper and the Plum Crazy Challenger to go with the Snakeskin Green Viper and the Sassy Grass Green Charger RT. Should be fun at the local car shows. If only they made a pink viper to go with the Moulan Rouge Cuda.:dunno:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
PLEASE don't mention PINK Vipers...no, no, no!!! LOL...NICE collection of cars you have!! ~juli

I was just kidding! But wouldn't it be a little funny to see some of these manly men on here driving a pink Viper?:lmao:

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Foot hurts! But thanks for asking. I'm hoping to be able to put weight on it soon so I can drive again! It was 70 degrees today and I couldn't drive the Viper! Ugh!

OP
OP
S

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's is just too sad! I say "drive through the pain". :rolaugh:

If I could push in the clutch, I would. I'm trying to figure out a way to use the crutches to push in the clutch......nah, too dangerous! Can't blame me for trying, though.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I could push in the clutch, I would. I'm trying to figure out a way to use the crutches to push in the clutch......nah, too dangerous! Can't blame me for trying, though.:D

No, don't try it!! It's not worth it, you will have PLENTY of opportunities to drive!! Let the foot heal up! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS THREAD IS STILL ALIVE...SSG CHIC you need to start a new one...:crazy2:

Let's start a new one "New Guy With Violet Viper"!!!! THEN we NEEEEEEEED pics of that, though it'll take some time before he gets it, any estimates on arrival? ~juli

V

Venomiss

Wha? A Woman not liking pink? What is the world coming to :eater:....
Pink did someone say pink? I do not claim this-hubby did it.
pinkacr.jpg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh gosh, I remember that!!! He did it in yellow too, just for you, milady!!!! Sorry, pink just is NOT my 'thang'.....lol....juli
**To each their own**

V

Venomiss

Oh gosh, I remember that!!! He did it in yellow too, just for you, milady!!!! Sorry, pink just is NOT my 'thang'.....lol....juli
**To each their own**

For some pink is it but I do like the yellow/black combo.
I'm up for starting a Violet thread. Then we can talk about stripe color for it:)
They can have their own group the VV"S(Violet Vipers)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some pink is it but I do like the yellow/black combo.
I'm up for starting a Violet thread. Then we can talk about stripe color for it:)
They can have their own group the VV"S(Violet Vipers)

Oh, I LOVED that yellow/black combo that Chris did for you!!! Yes, the VV's...once they come out and violet vipers arrive and pics can start a-flowing!!! :2tu: ~juli