New Girl

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
back to the pink acr,someone who knows someone whoes tied to dodge,goodness,make 50 pink acr,s bump them 10k,they will sell all of them.:usa:goodness dodge,lets go!!!!make some? dough?:usa:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I could go Panther Pink with Black Stripes. Wanted a Panther Pink Dart since they came out. Pastel Pink, yuck. Chick's OK, but can she drive?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My common law wife has always had a job and her own money. I told her that being finacially indpendant of me she's still here because she wants to be.

After that we bought a business and screwed that plan up, but my theory was great for awhile. :):)

Here's a pic from a few weeks ago on our way back from Florida.

You must be registered for see images

The next day we bought a Dodge Ram 1500 to get rid of the Ford SUV and that made me really happy! The 08 Hemi gets better mileage, has more power, drives better and stops way faster than the Ford V6. I cna't wait until the transfer papers are filled out for that Ford (into so0meone else's name). Really happy with the new Dodge. Exhaust and CAI on their way (390hp and 26mpg). Hopefully it'll be able to keep up to the specs of an 09 Hemi. Yah we're happy. :)

You must be registered for see images

Ted

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are going to end the run of Vipers, heres an idea....... have 50 limited edition Vipers in each crazy color top bannana, panther pink, hemi orange, sassy grass, B5 blue,and plum crazy....a tribute to 40 years since those wild colors of yesteryear. go out with a bang, all ACR's too. well, maybe a couple of Verts.

PS triplexotica.....I think my wife is super hot, thats all that matters.:)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
End Vipers??? Again? sheesh, 50 years from now we'll still be hearing this garbage. Just trying to up our values?

No official or any VCA person in a position to know has stated any "quit Vipers" comments. Only GM people want the Viper to end?

I know one of my neighbors said that if you had a good marriage then get a divorce. His theory was to end it when it's perfect so it doesn't get "ordinary or bad". Why would Viper quit when at the TOP of the Performance car list? So ZR1 could take over the top spot? can't think of any other reason. The Viper shows a profit and they should quit?

If you have a good paying job, should you quit? Hell NO!

Viper lives ON.

Ted

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, they are trying to sell Viper. I hope they build them forever, but it seems that in this climate, they are going to want them to start building wind up cars. sheesh.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hadn't seen this thread but geesh people ask me if my viper is pink..... and here all you are wanting a pink viper!:lmao: I do like the look though. Very different and bright. Bet it would stand out great on the track.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Only makes good business sense to sell off you highest profit assets. Viper isn't enough to save the company or make a large difference but it is something for the parent company to show they built and designed the best and hope for the continueing Fastest Car to continue being the Viper. More pride and bragging rights if the new owner improves the Viper beyond what it is now. Etc. Etc.

Although not designed as a 'Girl' car, a new owner could choose to build an extra 1,000 Vipers with TC and Cruise C., magnetci shocks, etc. for a chick car if they wanted. Our 'Present" Viper Chicks are special and ********, like the men here. Our cars are Brutal and not for the Timid. Some people like big power and showing off so we go big power while some just go for bragging rights and build insane TTs that sit in the garage.

I think all Vipers are Great and the best driving machines on the planet. Chrysler has it's own and our best interest at heart when it comes to the Viper. Ask the Grail Keeper.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hadn't seen this thread but geesh people ask me if my viper is pink..... and here all you are wanting a pink viper!:lmao: I do like the look though. Very different and bright. Bet it would stand out great on the track.

Umm, there's girly Pastel Pink and thenthere's Panther Pink with Black Stripes!

Now that's a masculine color and I've wanted to paint a car that color ever since I saw a 70 Dart with it as a kid.

Viper would not be my choice of a Pink car though, unless the wife paid for it.

Leslie's got the same color car as mine ... but I got stripes! Sapphire with Silver makes it one of 18 GTSs.

I suspect that Tere's newer Coupe is close to Sapphire as well. - Not a girly color.

Ted

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm....odd that the two people you mention that have this non-girly color are both girls.:lmao:

Just kidding Ted. Your car looks great and I think pink could be very cool on a Viper.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yah, I thought that two girls with similar colors to mine was weird, but I guess it just means that they have Excellent taste?

Thanks, I saw your Bumble Bee at VOI X - what color is your Gen 3?

Venomiss has BumbleBee yellow too.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not you? Damn, got you confused with someone else?

Thought I saw your pics on another thread?

Gettin' old I guess.

Ted

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We did meet at VOI 10.... we were parked next to each other at belle isle. My cars are listed in my signature

Somewhere I have pictures of your car.

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL... When we cruised about 70 Vipers in the Roundup, Eddie (FastZilla) said it looked like a "box of crayons" in his rearview. Thought it was a pretty good (and humorous) description of the snake conga line.

As to my personal preferences, I like understatement (as if driving any Viper is an understatement, right?) -- hence, no stripes and the dark color. It took me a while to find the good old "slate snake" coupe with no stripes and 5-spoke wheels. I do get a lot of compliments on the slate color.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The History of the Stripes was because when Carrol Shelby went to Europe to race there was NO racing colors left for North America. Hence the first 'Country Colors' of Blue and White were invented. Shelby painted the car Blue and added white stripes. White with Blue stripes is also "racing colors"

That's why I'd never own a non-striped Viper. Probably also the reason Blue/White Vipers are the most popular colors.

Just FYI ...

Ted

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The History of the Stripes was because when Carrol Shelby went to Europe to race there was NO racing colors left for North America. Hence the first 'Country Colors' of Blue and White were invented. Shelby painted the car Blue and added white stripes. White with Blue stripes is also "racing colors"

That's why I'd never own a non-striped Viper. Probably also the reason Blue/White Vipers are the most popular colors.

Just FYI ...

Ted
LOL... It was 1970 when a Shelby GT-500 Muskrat (blue with white stripes) tried to play with me and the '65 Goat (non-descrip Mayfair Maize; no flash or stripes, just pure horsepower) on I-75. Long story short, last I saw of the "Rat" was a a dot in the rearview surrounded by a cloud of blue smoke (obvious blown engine). Never have had a whole lot of respect for blue with white stripes... :):drive::)

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Geez, you had a driver's license back in '70?

No car for Ted until 72. Took me another year to get a 440 and a 2 more years before I started modifying my Big Blocks.

Only striped Blue/white car I owned was a 390 '70 AMX.

Ted

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, you had a driver's license back in '70?

No car for Ted until 72. Took me another year to get a 440 and a 2 more years before I started modifying my Big Blocks.

Only striped Blue/white car I owned was a 390 '70 AMX.

Ted
LOL... by 1970, not only did I have a driver's license, but I had graduated from college. The '65 Goat was the second car I owned -- bored to 421 with triple deuces.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You've got a few years on me then. You'd better post some pics.

Ted