New guy in Michigan

V

Venomiss

Posted this for a newbie. Hopefully someone in Michigan can welcome him!

post_new.gif
Today, 03:54 PM #1
veeten4me

Enthusiast

icon1.gif
Bought a Viper in Detroit Area
I am now a proud owner of a 94 Gen 1. I will pick this beauty with 15000 miles up this week. :drive:Needless to say I'm very excited since I've been looking for the "perfect one" for over a year. Been a dream since I first saw one in Old Town Alexandria, Va in early 94. It was Emerald green which is not my preferred color but I fell in love with the Viper. The car I bought is just outside of Detroit and I was wondering if any Michigan members know this car? It is owned by a VCA member but he was never very active. Need to know if there are any known positives or negatives. I have a clean Carfax and have spoken at length with the Wizard but we all know that first hand knowledge if it's out there is worth a thousand words. I tried to post in the Michigan forum but I can't yet. If anyone can pass this on it would sure be appreciated. If not maybe a MI member will see this and PM me. :dunno:
Many, many thanks to Chuck Tator for putting down his wrenches and calling me more than once during my searches and VIN checks. This guy is awesome but those of us Viper fanatics know this already. I hope I am able to help a newbie out one day and will always appreciate Chuck and his personality.:2tu:
Please PM me if anyone knows this car or post here. I will be glad to call you this weekend.
Will join VCA soon. This is a great informational sight. Thanks again!