New here. (but not an owner yet)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHA you guys are good salesmen...you must get commission for each yellow Viper sold!
I'd have to say yellow looks nicer than red...but I love the look of a "murdered" out viper :D
The only down side to black (aside from impossible to keep clean) is I think the dark colors hide the body lines more :doh2: Whereas the lighter colored ones let you see the whole car...if that makes sense?

No commission here for yellow vipers sold...lol.
I have to agree with your assessment...the dark colors DO tend to hide the awesome curves...I had always loved LOVED the BLACK '05 we had...but with the SILVER now, WOWWWWSA!!!!! :headbang::headbang: ABSOLUTELY curveacious~~~! ~juli
("Murdered" out???? WHAT does that mean??? :omg::eater:...like blacked out everywhere? THAT is MY type of BLACK SPORTS CAR!!! :2tu:)

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohhh solid yellow GTS' FTW! I like that a lot.

Found a couple pics on Viper Alley of a yellow Gen3 with black CCW, I believe, wheels, that's lowered on KW's...I like that a lot. Black is still my favorite, but like I said, kind of makes the car 'blend in' with the crowd a little more. But maybe its just like that in pictures, I dunno.

On a side note, anyone got any tips for selling a car in this economy? Not generating too much buzz on my Z, which is sad because I'm selling it for about what you get a stock one for, and I got 10k into it :'(
Every day it does not sell puts me one day further from my Viper dream.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Craig!
Find your local chapter, I bet you can find an empty seat occasionally :headbang:

Sorry. I do have a problem. :D

You're Canadian Robert... We know you can't help it... :lmao:

[media]http://www.vipercrazy.com/pictures/triplets/images/IMG_2116mr.jpg[/media]
[media]http://www.vipercrazy.com/pictures/triplets/images/IMG_2118mr.jpg[/media]

Next time though try taking pictures before :beer:

:2tu::eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig: Have you checked out Dimitrios' car yet? Look under his username, or his media gallery! You will LOVE IT!!!! ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're Canadian Robert... We know you can't help it... :lmao:

[media]http://www.vipercrazy.com/pictures/triplets/images/IMG_2116mr.jpg[/media]
[media]http://www.vipercrazy.com/pictures/triplets/images/IMG_2118mr.jpg[/media]

Next time though try taking pictures before :beer:

:2tu::eater:

:hahaup::hahaup:

I CAN'T help it! But I am OK with it!:D

I was born like this so there is not much I can do about it! :)

Just a ********, yellow loving drunk apparently!:lmao:;)

:D:D

P.S. When is a good time to mention that Kelly actually took those pictures and was :beer:?:devgrin:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I did check out Dimitrios car, thanks! I really like that color combo, looks very sharp...

thanks Julie and Kala.

a viper in any color is hot but yellow stands out the most! so if you dont want to bring much attention to yourself iI suggest you stay away from yellow. yellow also shows the lines of the car a lot better than those darker colors. I love the attention thats why all my vipers i have ever owned were in YELLOW!

You must be registered for see images attach

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Julie and Kala.

a viper in any color is hot but yellow stands out the most! so if you dont want to bring much attention to yourself iI suggest you stay away from yellow. yellow also shows the lines of the car a lot better than those darker colors. I love the attention thats why all my vipers i have ever owned were in YELLOW!

Having had a chance to cruise with Dimitrios for a hundred miles, I can tell you that is one bad mother of a car....LOUD, and very quick, and looks AWESOME on the road.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're very welcome, D~! Your car certainly deserves to be looked at...such a SLAMMIN' BEAST!~! (LITERALLY) :2tu: ~juli

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, its good on here, I'm not sure whats going on on this thread :omg:

It needs to be said

REDS FASTEST

You must be registered for see images

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

:uk:

Last edited:

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Craig. I'm a former FI 350Z owner myself. The Viper is a great "next car" after the Z, so keep on keepin' on and you'll be in one in no time, especially with prices down like they are.

Just one thing to remember...nobody here cares how old you are. We're Viper lovers first and always. If your age isn't an issue to you, it's not an issue to us, so don't feel like you have something to prove or that your age is some stigma to be held against you.

And just for old times sake...here's a picture of my Z and my Viper....in this case, red is NOT fastest:

Damn thats a bad *** Viper ya got there.:2tu::D

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Julie and Kala.

Attention and yellow go hand in hand right?:headbang:

And of course the first car to arive (YELLOW) ALWAYS gets the girl.:2tu:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont mind those people from over the pond. They are just cranky because their red cars over there only make like 300 HP on euro gas! :lmao:

:poke:

:eater:

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha. I kind of feel bad, I feel like I started a red/yellow holy war!

Dimitrios - those pictures of your car are dead ****. You must have nerves of steel driving it that low though! My Z is that low now, and I cringe everytime I see a stick or pebble in the road.

I'm definitely a fan of attention however, so yellow is probably for me :p
There's a lot of defenders of red and yellow, but where's all the blue/white/black/silver love!?

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dimitrios - those pictures of your car are dead ****. You must have nerves of steel driving it that low though! My Z is that low now, and I cringe everytime I see a stick or pebble in the road.

There's a lot of defenders of red and yellow, but where's all the blue/white/black/silver love!?

Haha, the red & yellow holy war :rolaugh:

Don't feel bad, this has been going on as long as I've been here. Occasionally the sapphire blue owners show up but usually it's the red/yellow crowd that is a little rowdy. That's the way we like it :D

OP
OP
C

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres the picture that pretty made up my mind on yellow:
You must be registered for see images

If thats someones car here...WOW thats amazing.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tole ya you'd LOVE D's car!!!! It's SLAMMIN', ain't it??? We could never drive ours as low as he has his...but it looks like a dream!
And, heyyyyyy...I already gave the LOVE for the BLACK, GTS BLUE, and Silver!!!
~juli
**ALL Vipers Rule! :headbang::headbang:**

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper holey war! :rolaugh:

Thats funny! :lmao:

As Stretch said, this has been going on for along time. Since the day the first yellow roadster came off the line in 94 would be my guess!;)