martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am glad to say that I finally have my dream car in my garage, a 94 RT/10. It is all stock except for smooth tubes and K&N filters. I am very excited to learn more about the car and how it responds to bolt on modifications. I am hoping to get trap speeds in the 126mph range in the future. I had a 91 ZR1 with about 460hp and the Viper seems like it could keep up. I am located in the far western suburbs of Chicago. Looking for reputable tuners in this area. Also interested in any local gatherings.

Glad to be part of the VCA.

Marty

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Have fun wit dat RT, Marty, and welcome.

OP
OP
M

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard there is a gathering the first wednesday of every month in schaumburg, Il. Can anyone tell me the location?

thanks again

OP
OP
M

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the meeting place. I talked more with the original owner of my car. In addition to the smooth tubes and filters, he also added Crower 1.7 rockers. I know that all of these cars are different, but I was wondering if anyone had these same mods on a gen 1 car and what type of RWHP they were producing. I am thinking of removing the cats and using a 3" system, but I also like how quiet the car is now. I just got rid of a 91 ZR1 with headers, no cats, and B&B 3" exhaust and my ears are still ringing. The car was an absolute blast though.

Thanks again