New Member :)

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just bought my 03 SRT10 and joined the VCA, I used to have a 97 GTS, so this is my second viper, but definitely my favorite. I live in Orland Park and over the past couple weeks have seen several vipers around the area, and I know there are 2 SRT's in my subdivision already so if you guys are on here, a cruise sometime would be cool! I am looking forward to going to as many events this year as possible :)

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey we're glad to have you! Yes you have some IL VCA brothers out there.

You'll be getting a welcome packet shortly. Our website is www.illinoisvipers.com, visit there and it'll help you get up to speed and in the loop. We're glad to have you aboard.

P.S. Our next monthly club meeting is next week Wednesday at Fuddruckers. Cruise night as always. Be there if you can!

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, have check out the site already and will try to attend as many meetings and cruises as I can. I am only 19 years old so I probably won't have much to contribute in conversation :p

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to be the young kiddie in the group myself at 19 - now I'm president.

Guys, I think we found a replacement!!

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to be the young kiddie in the group myself at 19 - now I'm president.

Guys, I think we found a replacement!!

Haha I am just happy to join the group, I need to get a few more vipers before I can even start discussing them :p