DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I'm Mark from Oak Lawn, and am the proud new owner of a 1996 GTS (pics in new member section)! I've been around these forums for about the past 2 years reading up and researching my purchase, and am very excited to become involved with the IL club now that I have my GTS in the garage! Looking forward to meeting you all and thanks in advance for all the answers to my many questions.

Mark
You must be registered for see images attach

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't really say "welcome aboard" since you've been around a lot longer than me... but I can say "CONGRATZ!" :D
I see you already matched your Venom Tag to your car color :2tu:

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! I am in oak lawn several times a week, if you ever see a silver srt, thats me!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think you will be safe to speed through there then, if dr.taco sees you. looks like he is a law man

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome car! Both color and plate!

Your garage is the exact same scheme/pattern I've been thinking about doing, and it looks great! How long have you had the racedeck floor down?

Hope you make it up to Schaumburg tomorrow.

-mb

OP
OP
D

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks again, guys.

Fill-up, yup! I've seen you (or at least a silver SRT) before in the past a few times now. I know of one other resident Oak Lawn Viper (a red SRT), but that's it besides me that I know of.

Beer, thanks for the comments...appreciate em. I've had the Racedeck for about 3 months now and love it. EASY to install and makes clean up a breeze. I wish I could make it tomorrow, but work will be getting in the way of fun tomorrow. BlueSrt is right, a little too much work for da poe-leese in Cook County sometimes.

Take care all
Mark

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss