New Oreca Viper

M. ROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

web page

- Everyone knows the historical relations between Dodge and Oreca since the fabulous Viper GTS-R. Proof of the good relationship between the two structures, the of the department of Var TEAM was again recipient of program GT3 launched at the end of 2005 with the new Viper Coupe. This car can also be approved in GT2. In this optics, Oreca will announce this weekend in Barcelona a new project GT2 validated by Dodge. This presentation will be made initially to customers and to partners. Let us specify that if Oreca works in close connection with Racing Box, this step is carried out independently compared to that undertaken by the Italian team. Last Friday, the latter had carried out on the track of Vairano a shakedown with Viper Coupe modified in certain points (of which the aileron) to correspond to regulation GT2.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I snapped a picture of this poster today and signed a form to request more information, so maybe that will bring some more news when I receive the brochures :) :

You must be registered for see images

Unfortunately I don't have any racing experience or I would have registered myself for a stint in the driver's seat at Spa Francorchamps :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960