New Owner! '03 SRT

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This Tuesday I picked up a modded 2003 SRT-10 from forum member Wikkid. He was a great person (CAR NUT) to buy from and took plenty of his time to make me comfortable with my purchase. I had been seriously looking for a Viper since November, and I sold my pampered and modded Mustang in January to free up a garage spot. Like the Viper, it was also a triple black convertible, minus a gear and a couple cylinders!

I finally got it licensed/registered Thursday evening and had it out a couple times before Mother Nature decided to intervene! From 80 to 55 in 3 hours Friday afternoon, that is just no fun...

I traded several emails with Alex (SmoknTires) and joined VCA in short order. This community was a strong case to stretch my car budget up to a Viper, and I'm really looking forward to getting out to some of the car shows and cruises this summer. I've got 3 little ones (3/5/8) and already had a blast taking my 5yo around on Friday.

I'm in process of signing up for the cruise to Kokomo on Saturday, and can't wait to meet some fellow owners!

-mb

You must be registered for see images attach

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. I absolutely love taking my kids to school in the viper, especially my daughter to high school. Those kids just go nuts when they see me pull up and the daughter likes the attention too.
We will have to meet up on the cruise this weekend and talk.
Alex is definately a good person to know and ask question to, but you will find that everyone that goes to the meetings are great people. I have only been a member of the club for a couple months now and already feel very comfortable around the other owners.
Congrats on the car and welcome to the club.

OP
OP
M

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the replies and warm welcomes! My Dad and I will be doing Day 1 of the cruise and spending the night in Kokomo. We're off to Culver, IN Sunday morning to open up his log cabin for the summer. I think I've logged all of 15 miles on the car so far, so I'll most likely be bringing up the rear driving like a Granny...

-mb

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62