BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was curious of that too. I added this years Black and Blue xmas tree to the old thread and have had no responses.

Bruce

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, we're changing which forums show up there.

If Sneaky Petes is gonna become a "where posts go to die" forum, that *****. I can see some of the seldom used forums not popping up in the most recent posts, but I would think Sneaky Petes is one of the more popular forums. Please reconsider. What other forums that currently show up on the top 10 are on the extinction list?

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just think without new posts up there, it will end up being a "out of sight, out of mind" type forum. I know we can manually scroll to the forum and open it to see whats going on, but it was much easier/user friendly the old way. If it was a low traffic forum I'd understand it not being on the most recent posts list. It just seems like a bad idea to take a popular forum and put it on the same level as the ever popular "SCCA Speed GT World Challenge" (last post in 2007) forum. I hope I'm wrong.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta agree with you guys. I noticed it when I had thread going and then the mods moved it to an area that doesn't show up in "latest threads" and it pretty much died right there. If you click on the "new posts" tab, they should show up, but not as many people know about that.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If its gonna stay the way it is (which is a huge failure, IMO), there needs to be a sticky letting people know what forums no longer show up in "recent posts". This way they'll know what forums they need to manually scroll to to check for updates. Since this thread is the only info about the changes, I bet there's hundreds (thousands?) of people who haven't noticed the changes and have no idea there's new posts in some of the forums. I'm still not sure which forums no longer show up (besides Sneaky Pete and Regional forums) and which new ones do show up in the "recent posts" list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4