New Product & Excellent Service!!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently asked if anyone could make a piece that would allow easier heel toe shifting by raising the accellerator closer to the brake pedal when braking. A member referred me to IPS Innovative Peripheral Solutions in Colorado. I just called Mark and described what I needed and that other owners had shown interest too in getting such a part. In just minutes on the phone with Mark he said he could do it as he has an 08 Viper and pedal to make the mold and part. I requested 3/4 inch increase in height. In just one week he emailed me these photos and sent the part out which only took 10 minutes to install and works GREAT. Inexpensive and very well made. I cannot believe the talent this guy has plus he has some neat Viper parts also on his site. IPSCO, Pantera, Viper, Mechanical Parking Brake, Remote Thermostat Housing, E-Brake Kits, Big Brake Kits 303 252 4481.

Attachments

• SRT Pedal ExT3.jpg
    SRT Pedal ExT3.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 24
  • SRT Pedal ExT4.jpg
    SRT Pedal ExT4.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 29
  • SRT Pedal ExT8.jpg
    SRT Pedal ExT8.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 28

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to have to +100,000 what VIPERGTSR1 posted.

When doing the new SS brake lines for my SRT-10 truck, I ran into some brake line manifold issues. A quick search here on the forum and I found Mark and IPS.

In less than a week, I had 100% custom-made brake line manifolds (plural!). He even did some welding so that the brackets mounted exactly like the OEM parts.
They are completely one-off parts, and Mark had no problem doing them for me.

Now, with custom stuff you'd expect some insane price....like it was made out of unobtanium and little old ladies were running the milling machine.
NOT.
Mark's stuff came in WAY under budget, which was a pleasant surprise in the brake line project.
That kind of quality at that kind of price? BIG score.

Thanks Mark!
I'm sure I'll be back!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss