New UK President

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish Adrian all the best for taking on the role of UK President. Adrian (MADMAX) has taken over from Paul lacy who has been the UK VCA regional president for some years, I would also like to thank Paul for his work holding together the UK VCA :2tu:

2012 promises to be a great year for the UK VCA so keep your eyes open on the events list.

Nadine is showing some of her cars at the International Autosport show in January at the NEC Birmingham,
We have a 2 day event at the Top Gear track in June 23/24th
Also a date for your diary's is the fantastic Wilton House Supercar show Sunday 5th August

If any of our American Friends are over on Vacation, be sure to stop by and say hello

Cheers Mark.

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for that Mark its appreciated and I wish Adrian all the best for 2012, its sad to go after all these years but the new El Pres has youth and enthusiasm :2tu: the last 14 years have been a blast I have done things thanks to the Viper that some people dream such as :-

You must be registered for see images attach

MADMAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many thanks for the good luck wishes Paul. :2tu:
One of my fav’s....

Mendig air base, Germany, meets The Mamba – Aug 2008

FatBoy,
Many thanks, you beat me to it Mark - “who said Red’s are slower that Blue”….for another thread maybe, although it’s not really worth it cos blue’s are far superior…. :lmao:
I was gonna post something tomorrow evening.

Seriously, as Mark says above, I will be taking over as UK Region President from Paul on 1st Jan 2012. After so many years of Paul’s first class leadership and commitment to the club I have a long haul ahead of me.
“Many thanks to Paul on behalf of everyone in the UK.”
Paul continues as a Venom member and will stay involved with organising visits to our friends in Germany and the Nurburgring.

Other changes also include VIPER BAZ UK or just "BAZ" who will be taking over as Vice President from ViperDave on 1st Jan. Many thanks to Dave for his hard work over the past few years – he will also be continuing to support the club and the UK region particularly with his IT skills, which often blow me away. Barry brings with him a seemingly endless wealth of Viper knowledge and experience that makes him the perfect candidate for VP.

Happy New Year to all.

Cheers,
Ade.

Last edited:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huge well done to Paul Lacey for putting up with us all for over 10 yrs,Some great times had over the years..

I'm sure Ade will do just as good of a job......

Looking forward to a great 2012.....

OOOO look at me being VP do i get a badge LOL!!!!!!!!!! glad to help and assist

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets