New VCA Member - How Long for A Number

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All....so waiting now over three weeks for a member number.

To set my expectations, are we talking weeks, months or years :rolaugh:to be given a member number???? Far be it for me to criticize!!!:nono:

All I wanna do is DRIVE!!!!:drive:

Thanks.

Peter

1998 RT/10, Red :evilmad: (5k miles)

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call 800.998.1110 and ask for Kim or Beth. Don't be afraid to use options 2-4 on the voice mail if 1 is busy. Tell them Lee said you need the number for the web site. PM me when you get the number and I can get you set up on the site here. Don't be afraid to contact your Regional President immediately, he or she will understand it can take a bit to get the number and you will e able to get on the email and snail mail lists fro your regiona and start participating. You can find your regional presidents contact information under regions on the home page here.
And welcome to the best damn car club on the planet! :2tu:

Feel free to pm me if you have any difficulty getting the number.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typically, I see 6-8 weeks before Regional Pres. receive new members info. But, they'll probably have your ID number w/i about 3 weeks. Lee's right, contact your Regional Officers to make sure you're not missing out on an event (that might be in your "back yard"):D. That would be a bad start to membership:mad:

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same problem (joined a few weeks ago) and still hadn't gotten anything. I took Lee's advice and called today (used option 3 for SRT and spoke to Jeff). He hooked me up right away by taking my e-mail and sending me the number.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone....

Well, I've called already three times (3 weeks:nono:) and last week gave my email. Still nothing in the way of a number, not even a lotto number!!!!:omg:

So, I will call again today, just to maintain my "pest" status:headbang:

Btw, I am on my region's email, as I've already received an invite to an event.:2tu:

I just wanna drive!!!:drive::drive::drive::drive:

Peter

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V

Venomiss

Thanks everyone....

Well, I've called already three times (3 weeks:nono:) and last week gave my email. Still nothing in the way of a number, not even a lotto number!!!!:omg:

So, I will call again today, just to maintain my "pest" status:headbang:

Btw, I am on my region's email, as I've already received an invite to an event.:2tu:

I just wanna drive!!!:drive::drive::drive::drive:

Peter

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you talk with someone live or left a message? Get a live person. By this time they should have a number for you and please let us know!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235