New Viper Club member and first time viper owner

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to Keene . I have always had Dodges and they have always did a good job for me. They have one certified Viper tech. So they say. I was going to talk to him when I got there but I haven't been there yet. Thanks for the other option.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like a heel missing this thread. Congrats and welcome and good luck getting car sorted. Have you received an email with our calendar of event?

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks John. The car is defenitly sorted. I just have my personal touches to do. The car looks like it was never driven. I couldn't be happier with it. I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the club in the near future. I have a few questions and look forward to getting the answers. As stated before I have always been big in Corvettes but always a Dodge cummins guy so I thought I would make the full transfer over. So far I couldn't be happier and it seems like you all enjoy your cars more instead of just using them as a museum piece. Quite refreshing.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to Keene . I have always had Dodges and they have always did a good job for me. They have one certified Viper tech. So they say. I was going to talk to him when I got there but I haven't been there yet. Thanks for the other option.

I'm sure they have "Viper Tech" as most dealers claim, then you find out they are younger than you. Just giving you a heads up, someone here didn't take my advice and later found out the hard way about going to Criswel. Their "Viper Tech" admitted to me he took a few classes, what ever that means and he was younger than me (I'm 31).

OP
OP
D

dru282

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I Know you have to be careful. Hell There are Chrysler dealers out there that can't work on my Cummins. I will take your guys advice and try to find the best. Appreciate all the help. I live in Harford county and have always had a close and good relationship with Keene. They have been my dealer for over 20 years but again I never had a Viper worked on there

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had an open house at Keene a few years ago. Quite a few of our members have purchased and serviced their Vipers there and have been relatively happy. Not sure if the same technician is still there though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62